4. Teams in the top 25% (where employees are engaged) versus the bottom 25% (where employees are NOT engaged) incur far less in health care costs
Ok now job satisfaction is affecting your health? Not cool. You can barely afford health care as it is! Avoid those bills.
6. 64% of Americans canceled vacations last year. One-third did it for work-related reasons even though most felt they were more in need of a vacation than the year before
Even when you love your job, vacation is necessary. But imagine hating your job and STILL not getting to the beach. Hell. On. Earth.
Feeling a little overwhelmed at the many downsides to working a job you hate? A new initiative by The Niche Movement will end employment unhappiness by providing disruptive approaches to career exploration and curating real life stories from successful professionals who chose the unconventional career path.
Do you believe we can rewrite the path to employment happiness?
Follow us on Twitter!
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻