4. Teams in the top 25% (where employees are engaged) versus the bottom 25% (where employees are NOT engaged) incur far less in health care costs
Ok now job satisfaction is affecting your health? Not cool. You can barely afford health care as it is! Avoid those bills.
6. 64% of Americans canceled vacations last year. One-third did it for work-related reasons even though most felt they were more in need of a vacation than the year before
Even when you love your job, vacation is necessary. But imagine hating your job and STILL not getting to the beach. Hell. On. Earth.
Feeling a little overwhelmed at the many downsides to working a job you hate? A new initiative by The Niche Movement will end employment unhappiness by providing disruptive approaches to career exploration and curating real life stories from successful professionals who chose the unconventional career path.
Do you believe we can rewrite the path to employment happiness?
Follow us on Twitter!
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 159 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.