1. Well, obviously, because Stephen Fry is wearing comedy boobs.
2. It's a showcase of the fine British talent.
3. Stephen Fry also had a damn fine 'tasche.
4. It was also Hugh Laurie's finest role.
5. Blackadder also taught us how to identify the many Baldrick-esque characters in the world.
6. And how to deal with the aforementioned fools.
7. It taught us about self-worth and self-love.
8. But it also appreciated that life is hard.
9. Like REALLY hard.
10. Which brings us nicely onto: British Drinking
11. We take our drinking quite seriously.
12. Blackadder taught us to appreciate life.
13. Even if just by yourself.
14. Because you can bet Baldrick's plan isn't really that great.
15. So it taught us how to dream.
16. And how to be a cynic simultaneously.
17. It also taught us history.
18. And the appropriate way to address the Queen.
19. And what to bring with us.
20. Blackadder made us cry more than any other comedy.
21. WE MISS THIS.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!