1. They’re genuinely concerned for their fellow humans.
Sometimes these humans are fictional but everyone knows they’re the best kind, right?
2. At least most of the time they are. Even their put-downs are hilarious.
3. They have practical and useful solutions to life’s issues and problems.
4. Seriously, best solutions. They know everything.
5. They ask all the most important questions in life that everyone has been dying to know.
6. This is incredibly deep. Woah.
7. Genuinely the most important questions. And they always know the answers too.
8. For example, did you know there were 13 water in the ocean? ‘Cos I sure didn’t.
Again, note the helpfulness of these lovely people.
9. They understand what TV watching is actually like. They totally get us, who watches just one episode!?
10. Sometimes they’re really bad at life but it’s just cute and adorable.
11. Most importantly, they are some of the funniest people ever. It’s basically pun o’clock all day every day over there.
12. And funny in a responsible and professional manner.
13. Fine, maybe sometimes it’s their families who are hilarious but they bring the hilarity to us. Just as good.
14. Totes. Hilare.
15. So YOU GO TUMBLR-USERS. Keep being great.
And keep entertaining the rest of us. yay
- The Pentagon will now be able to decide how many of its troops are deployed in the war against ISIS and when they are sent there.
- Texas is suing the federal government for blocking a huge shipment of illegal execution drugs from entering the state 💉
- McDonald's spends big bucks rolling out "premium" menu items like leafy wraps, but data shows its customers just want cheap deals 🍔🍟
- An extraordinary new study claims humans roamed America 130,000 years ago, but fossil experts say don't believe the hype 🤔