1. Pitbull - Give Me Everything Tonight ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer
There’s no better aphrodisiac than the FEAR OF DYING TOMORROW OH GOD.
2. Chris Brown - Don’t Wake Me Up
Chris Brown def wants to die in his sleep.
3. Jason Derulo - The Other Side
“The Other Side” = death. Right?
4. Britney Spears - Dance Till The World Ends
It could be climate change, the sun exploding, nuclear war, or zombies…but until then, let’s DANCE!(?)
5. Demi Lovato - Heat Attack
Falling in love leads to heart disease.
6. Bruno Mars - Grenade
You guys, this song is about suicide.
7. Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
This feel good song of summer 2011 is ABOUT A SCHOOL SHOOTING.
8. Ke$ha - Die Young
You should be jealous of people who die young because they have the best dance parties.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.