1. Privacy is nonexistent and knocking becomes optional.
2. You share everything.
3. The alarm gets set off every night at approximately 12:04.
4. Thursday night is not for sleeping.
5. On that note, quiet hours are not a real thing.
6. Cereal becomes your everyday meal.
7. The houseboys become your best friends.
8. You know about everyone's drama.
9. Only one shower has enough water pressure to actually get shampoo out of your hair.
10. The Wifi SUCKS.
11. Parking is nightmare.
12. Don't ever get excited for a meal because it will most likely ALWAYS be chicken.
13. Studying in the basement does weird things to you.
14. You can always convince someone to drive you to class.
15. The remote for the TV lounge is forever MIA.
16. Miscellaneous items can be found in the couch cushions.
17. You get genuinely upset when someone is in 'your' shower.
18. The washers do not work and your clothes will forever smell.
19. The best day is when there is cake for dessert.
20. There is always someone awake.
21. There is also someone always talking.
22. When you actually get dressed in real clothes, everyone will compliment you.
23. Chapter being canceled calls for celebration.
24. You will come home to things missing from your room.
25. You begin to hate girls who don't know how to control their volume late at night.
26. The housekeeper/ house mom becomes your best friend and stand in mom.
27. There will always be someone to celebrate with you.
28. And someone to eat ice cream with.
29. Bunk beds are the norm.
30. There is no concept for personal space.
31. Renovations only happen every 20 years.
32. You all begin to speak the same lingo.
33. You never knew how much stuff you had until you had to fit it in one small closet....THAT YOU SHARE.
34. The temperature can never be controlled.
35. Regardless of all of these things, the time you spend living in will never be replaced.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!