1. A Collection of Coins That are Mostly Pennies
Enjoy the toll!
2. Straw Wrappers
Just look at them, sitting there, patiently waiting to be used to discard gum in the most inconvenient way possible.
3. Collection of Outdated Mixed CDs
Because their is such a thing as a Panic at the Disco emergency.
4. Dog Hair
Leather interior? Please. This is pure chihuahua skin.
5. Starbucks Cup From Fall 2012
Happy Birthday, friend.
6. Receipts You Pretend Don’t Exist
Ignorance is bliss. Also, debt.
7. Sand From the Beach Trip You Took Three Months Ago
Sand? Oh, you mean the tiny specks of memory dust I keep in my car to reminisce on the good times? Maybe don’t step on it so roughly.
8. That Ketchup Packet That’s Gonna be a Huge Problem Soon
Okay, ketchup. You got yourself into that mess, now you get yourself out. Because my hands will not fit down there.
9. Shoes You Forgot You Owned
You could apologize for blaming all your friends for stealing them, but then they would know you were wrong. Make new friends. They’ll love your shoes.
10. 50 Broken Phone Chargers
Oh you need to borrow a charger? No problem. Do you have a screw driver and/or an Apple Care Protection plan?
11. Two or Seven Mostly Full Water Bottles
Maybe you’re preparing for the apocalypse. Or you’re just more of a soda drinker.
12. The Fast Food Bag You Should Have Done a Better Job Hiding
You know it was worth it. Just make sure no one sits on the receipt. You need it for some reason you’re not sure of yet.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎