1. Reddit user kinkosmyers took out all of the emotions from the film Inside Out after another user requested the edit.
2. Without Joy, Sadness, Fear, Anger, and Disgust, the movie is basically just the story of a young girl who runs away from home after struggling with a family move.
Also, the edit is only about 15 minutes long compared to the full film, which is 95 minutes. So there’s that.
3. Obviously the original movie is better with emotions because you know, that’s the whole point, but there are still sweet points.
Like when 11-year-old Riley realises she won’t be heading back to her original home in Minnesota, the place she felt comfortable and loved.
4. Plus the story of a little family growing stronger will still tug at your heartstrings.
6. So basically Disney can make you feel things without even really trying.
Thanks. Thanks a lot.