1. Sarah Paulson, Jessica Lange, Evan Peters and Frances Conroy are the only stars to appear in every season (so far).
2. The Murder House building is actually a real home known as the Rosenheim Mansion.
3. It's also been used in various other television shows, including Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
4. The show's creators are also responsible for co-creating Glee.
But you can see some similarities between the two shows.
5. Evan Peters had to use lubricant to get into his Rubber Man costume.
6. The Murder House dog is a superstar.
7. On One Tree Hill, Evan Peters dated the girl he murdered as Tate Langdon
...And some people can't let it go
8. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka were meant to play the gay couple in Murder House.
9. The credit font is Chelsea Studio by David F. Nalle.
10. Evan Peters got into acting so he could meet the Olsen twins.
11. The Asylum was actually a courthouse.
12. It takes almost three hours for actress Naomi Grossman to get into her Pepper makeup.
She also had to shave her head for the role, which was originally listed as "possibly malformed."