1. What the problem really is.
Our good ol’ Captain Jack
2. Believing in Yourself.
The chosen one’s piece of advice.
3. Living in the Moment.
From your friendly neighborhood serial killer, Dexter.
4. Kindness really does go far.
From the Grey Wanderer, Gandalf.
5. Hopelessly Romantic.
Where is MY Mr. Darcy?
6. Never give up.
From the best swordsman in all the seven kingdoms.
7. Goodbyes are not forever.
I wish I had a Godfather like him…
The Girl Forever on Fire, Katniss Everdeen.
9. Looking to the bright side.
Samwise Gamgee. Everyone’s best friend.
10. What is fear, really?
Of course the greatest wizard of all time would have a meaningful quote (or ten) to give us. Ladies and gentlemen, Albus Dumbledore.
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales continue to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉