1. It will be hard to wake up sometimes.
2. Sometime you'll book a last minute gig and your sleep schedule will be destroyed.
3. You might realize you've started to casually use the term "gig."
4. You'll become familiar with a great work environment.
5. Time will somehow start moving something like this.
6. People will just assume you're always available. To do whatever favor they need.
7. Your friends with salaried jobs will start looking like this to you.
8. There will be days when searching for gigs is literally all you do.
9. You will hit a job drought. Days/weeks/months where you don't get anything.
10. When you're in a job drought, grocery shopping will be very painful.
11. And socializing will feel a little like this.
12. Then you'll hear back from one of the dozens of gigs you applied to.
13. And when you get a gig, you will feel amazing.
14. This emotional-financial-employment cycle will repeat itself for a while.
15. You will probably question your decision to freelance.
16. But you should listen to Betty White's wisdom.
17. Eventually you'll develop confidence when sending your reel/portfolio/resume/etc.
18. At some point, you'll get a few gigs in a row.
19. And you'll meet people who want to hire you on other gigs.
20. Eventually you'll gain a resemblance of consistency.
21. Finally shower yourself in imaginary confetti and stay on the grind.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!