We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A mock-neck bodysuit reviewers say feels like you're being hugged — the gentle squeeze you'll need when the cold front sweeps across the room. Pssst, there are thumbholes in the sleeve, too.
2. An umbrella holder complete with a water tray that can hold up to six umbrellas. It'll also make a nice addition to your entryway decor.
3. A door draft stopper to stop those chilly winds from seeping through the crack under your door, battling your space heater for your love and affection.
4. And, weather-sealing tape for extra help at keeping those flurry winds at bay. Its flexibility makes it easier to conform to angles and curves.
5. A full-coverage T-shirt bun head wrap with a soft jersey shell and a premium satin lining that'll be a go-to during the winter months when you want to maintain your hair's moisture while protecting it from the elements (especially when wash day is a few days away).
6. An ultra-repair cream if you experience more skin irritation during the winter. This cream can hydrate your parched skin while relieving irritation that may result from eczema or other skin conditions.
7. An effective double-sided snow brush and ice scraper so you can find your windshield somewhere underneath that pile of snow that appeared overnight...and hopefully get a clear visual without being late to work.
8. Or an all-weather windshield cover that'll act as a frost guard during winter months and a sun shade during summer months.
9. Waterproof Vionic ankle booties with the cutest tassels that'll offer them a unique flair that sets your booties apart from the rest.
10. Or a pair of cozy slip-on booties you can roll down or keep up, which gives you two styles in one shoe. They come in a lot of fun fall colors, too.
11. A pair of opaque tights that you don't have to worry about snagging during your morning commute. If you're looking to still rock your summer dresses throughout the winter season, these tights will offer a little added warmth.
12. A PhoneSoap Pro perfect for blasting the germs off of your phone with its UV light disinfecting power because we all know that you like never clean your phone...or your keys...or your AirPods. Just throw everything you can in here.
13. A quiet air purifier in case you're the person whose love for winter is quickly overshadowed by cold and flu season.
14. A perfectly pastel mug warmer you can use with your own coffee mugs to keep your hot cocoa at the optimum temperature for sipping through the day.
15. A pet-friendly ice melt — safe to use on wood, grass, pavers, concrete, and your pet's paws — that'll melt the ice on your walkway so you don't have to shovel it three times a day, hopefully.
16. A spring-assisted snow shovel for the days when that snow is just too high to simply melt away. It has two handles, which will be extremely helpful when you need fling that snow off your porch.
17. A 2-in-1 food bowl complete with an insulated outer bowl and a Tritan plastic inner prep bowl. The inner bowl is fridge and freezer approved, which makes it convenient for meal preppers. You can grab your prep bowl, pop it in your insulated bowl, and expect your soup to still be warm by the time lunch rolls around.
18. A eucalyptus pouch that'll add aromatherapy goodness to your routine shower and open your sinuses and lungs to help reduce cold symptoms.
19. A faux-fur throw blanket one customer compared to 1,000 teddy bears giving you the most lovable hug all at once. And believe it or not, this ultra-plush blanket is machine washable, too.
20. Or, a heated blanket in case your body temp needs more than just the average blanket. Crank up the heat on this plush throw and sink into tropical bliss.
21. Christmas movie bingo to add extra fun to your holiday movie marathon. Invite the family or gather a group of friends, sit around binging your favorites or premiering new films, and watch for traditional holiday movie themes on your bingo card. Falling snow? Bingo!
22. A boot dryer and warmer you can put your soggy wet boots on before bed so you wake up to dry and warm boots in the morning. It works on shoes, too.
23. A faux-shearling coat because the winters can be brutal and you deserve to stroll around in a coat that feels and looks just as good as the ones you've seen all over Insta — without the high price.
24. A bathtub caddy for ultimate bath time. This bathroom caddy will adjust to your tub and has spaces for all your bathtub essentials, including a space for your tablet or book, wineglass, and snacks — your bath time, your way.
25. An aromatherapy bodywash and foam bath because not only does it smell amazing, but it also elevates your entire bathing experience. Get ready to soak in total bliss.
26. A portable therapy lamp that'll help you through the winter blues when the sun is nowhere to be found. This small piece of sunshine can help you to feel energized, focused, and revitalized.
27. A stash of Hot Hands — kind of an "in case of a ~freezing hands emergency~" sort of thing to carry with you when your fingers are so cold they're too numb to text.
28. A hand-warming mouse pad perfect for people who are always cold, especially when they have to leave the warmth of their bed to mosey over to their desk. When that brisk cool air slips under the door in the morning, your click finger will be nice and toasty.
29. A pack of hot cocoa bombs if you're looking for a hot and sweet delight on cold day. Just drop it into your cup, add hot water or milk, and all the ingredients pop out for a perfect cup of hot chocolate.
30. A Book of the Month subscription so you can escape to another place in time with each new story, ignoring the fact that you're actually stuck inside because it's too cold, rainy, or snowy outside.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.