We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Om hydrating face elixir to give your daily moisturizer an extra boost. You can use the elixir alone, or add a few drops to your favorite oil or moisturizer for added richness.
Promising review: "My skin has been so dry since it has gotten colder. I added the Youth Infusion Elixir into my routine and it has made a huge difference in how my skin feels and looks." —Jamie S.
Get it from Om Organics for $42 (also available in mini size).
2. A protein-infused moisturizing cream from Drunk Elephant ready to use its peptides, growth factors, amino acids, and pygmy waterlily to enhance your skin's tone, texture, and firmness.
Promising review: "I have combination skin that's leaning more towards the dry side as I get older, and I still suffer from consistent breakouts —ugh. Being a first time Drunk Elephant product user, I really wasn't sure what to expect. I have to say that I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer and it feels so nourishing and lovely when I apply it. I currently only use it at night, but it's light enough for me to use in the morning, as well. I will definitely continue purchasing this moisturizer and will be looking into more Drunk Elephant products!" —gallaj
Get it from Sephora for $68 (also available in mini size).
3. A face polish here to give relief to the peeps dealing with dry skin or rosacea. And for those sensitive skin types, you can rock with it, too. Some facial cleansers strip away a lot of moisture leaving your face feeling super dry. This whipping polish will splosh those nutrients back into your skin.
Promising review: "I LOVE this exfoliant!!! I started using this once a day and built up to using both morning and night. My skin is SO smooth. Zero acne too (I'm terribly hormonal). The large pores on my nose are less visible since oil isn't building up in them. So far this has been my favorite FHF product! And scent is light and doesn't last. No sensitivity issues on my very sensitive skin!!! Amazing exfoliant!!!" —Teresa C.
4. A pack of rosé eye gels — that are even better served cold — to combat environmental stressors that can take a toll on your skin. The eye gels are formulated with resveratrol (from grapes), strawberry extract, and Hyaluronic Acid to give the skin under your eye a punch of hydration.
Promising review: "These are great under-eye refreshers. I use them mainly when my eyes are puffy from lack of sleep, etc. and they work very well reducing the puffiness!" —Tracy
"All of the different Patchology eye gels are fantastic. Whether you put them in the refrigerator or use straight from the package, you'll see the benefits in under 10 minutes. Such a great way to give myself a little treat at the end of a long day." —Robin
5. A soothing face mask in case your skin has been experiencing A) dryness, B) redness C) puffiness — or D) all of the above. These cryo rubber masks are inspired by cryo technology to cool the skin to help it to better absorb the ingredients.
Promising review: "Best mask I have used in a long time. I used it on my wedding day and my skin looked flawless. It also stays in place and is more comfortable than any other mask I have ever used. Best results I've seen in a sheet/face mask next to SK-II mask." —MegBecker
"I’m absolutely obsessed with these masks! I think they are the only masks I’ve used that have a very noticeable impact on my skin. I use the collagen mask once a week at night and wake up with visibly plump, silky skin. Can’t recommend enough and yes, it’s absolutely worth the price!" —DGrigorievna
Get it from Sephora for $15 (available in four types).
6. A neutral colored seven-day Makeup Eraser set so you can be sure to remove all of your makeup before diving into your routine. These wonder cloths can remove your makeup with JUST water. They're easy to wash and ready to reuse. Plus, these neutral colors won't show those mascara stains so easily.
Promising review: "As an experienced user of makeup erasers (have three of the full size in mellow yellow), I knew what I was getting when I decided to buy. I love the design of these. They wash up well, are not rough on the skin and are EXCELLENT at taking makeup off. I usually throw these in with my towels and they hold up perfectly. I like that they help eliminate some waste too. I love this brand and the designs they come out with. My yellow erasers have stained from taking mascara off but these have not so that is great. These are a generous size and have a ribbon you can slip over your hand. The bag is a nice cloth material and small but bigger than what I expected. I use it as an everyday travel bag to just hold some essentials. I was not expecting to like the clip but was surprised. It has some weight to it and does not feel like cheap plastic. Overall this set is a 11/10. Highly recommend. If you haven't bought any makeup erasers because you are worried about the cost. Then fear not, you get your money's worth. Hence why I keep buying more." —Brooke
Get it from Amazon for $17.27 (available in 29 styles).
7. A lightweight gel to specifically target acne. Reviewers gave it an ~immediately yes~ after just one use and say that it's great at clearing up your blemishes overnight leaving you with visibly improved texture.
Promising review: "I got this right after I started breaking out again after having calm skin for a few months, and it went right back to calm after I used this! I love, love, love this product for the way it makes my blemishes disappear overnight and I highly recommend this if you have lots of acne or even just the occasional blemish." —payasapirata
8. A witch face mask from the people who brought you the zombie mask. This mask will relieve you of your dryness, redness, irritation, and blackheads all while providing you the stage makeup you need to be Elphaba in your bathroom production of Wicked. "So if you care to find meeeee, look to the western skyyyyy......" 🧙🏽♀️
Promising review: "I ordered this when looking for a purifying mask, because I liked the name. Turns out it's a terrific product! It really freshens up skin (mine is combo, a little prone to redness around the nose). It soothes, purifies, and calms. Just try it and you'll see for yourself." —Chaturunga
Get it from Amazon for $15.
9. A purifying face wash you can also use as face mask. Through ingredients like french green clay, jojoba oil, and dead sea salt the wash will neutralize breakouts, even skin tone and improve circulation.
Promising review: "I've reordered Linné purifying face wash because I discovered how much I love Linné skin care! I find for aging skin the face wash, renew serum and repair face oil have been a beautiful combination for my skin care routine. I look forward to trying more Linné products!" —Michelle W
Get it from Standard Dose for $51 (originally $68).
10. An overnight sleep mask ideal for infusing your skin with added hydration while you catch those much needed zZzZzZs. Apply the mask at night after you wash and moisturize your face. Awaken to rejuvenated skin.
Promising review: "I've used this the last few weeks after my night moisturizer. It has a medium consistency that pairs well with the rest of my night-time lineup. I love that this came out just as the temps are starting to drop. I've never been better prepared for winter skin. It delivers the extra dose of hydration my skin loves and I wake up with the softest, happiest face." —Amanda
Get it from Ulta for $20.
11. A Kosas probiotic spray serum that'll rush clean, active ingredients into your skin. It'll hydrate, soothe, and visibly firm your skin, leaving it healthier looking. Tip: Try spraying and then using your favorite ice roller.
Promising review: "This spray-on serum is a 10/10 product. It feels very nourishing and hydrating to the skin and creates a smooth and even finish that is a great base layer for makeup. It is not sticky or tacky at all and is a very effective moisturizer, especially in hot weather when oilier products don't feel right. I find that I don't need primer when I use it. Will definitely keep this on hand." —Maya T
You can also buy the spray and ice roller combo.
12. A lip pop courtesy of Glow Recipe that is the perfect ~scrub to balm~ formula to give your smoochers nutrients, including coconut oils to soften your lips and leave them supple (and just as juicy as the flavor of fruit each balm reps) — watermelon or blueberry.
Promising review: "This is the main product to help my full lips when I am dry or flake. It immediately helps my lips gently exfoliate and helps other lips treatments I follow up with such as a lip hydration mask. It’s also nice to use before lipstick. It helps apply nicely. I ordered the blueberry to use next since I used up my watermelon one. I think I’ll like the blueberry one better due to the color. The watermelon does look pink on my lips. I think the purple blueberry will be more neutral. Currently digging the last of the watermelon out as I wait for the new one to arrive!! I use it all up! lol" —89rar23
13. A CeraVe daily moisturizer with built in SPF 30 which should be incorporated into your routine whether the sun is shining or not. Plus, it's a staple you can use throughout all seasons.
I LOVE this moisturizer. I've been undergoing treatments to lighten facial scars and other skin issues on my face. As a result, my dermatologist told me to try to stay out of the sun and make sure I have a good moisturizer AND wear sunscreen. Well, I also love to rock a full face of makeup, and putting on moisturizer AND sunscreen makes my face so oily I could dress a salad. I already use CeraVe facial wash and regular moisturizer so finding this one was a match made in Heaven. It doesn't make me super greasy and it wears fine underneath my foundation. Problem solved!
Promising review: "This is a great moisturizer that contains the holy grail of skin products niacinamide. I have used many expensive moisturizers that work half as good as this! It leaves skin super hydrated, plump and primed for makeup. It smells a little like sunscreen. I will definitely make this a permanent part of my skin routine." —melissa a rinaldi
Get it from Amazon for $14.62.
14. A bottle of The Ordinary niacinamide serum for minimizing the look of blemishes and refining your complexion. Whether you have normal, dry, combination, or oily skin, this serum can work for you.
This product is alcohol-free, silicone-free, vegan, and gluten-free; made for all skin types.
Promising review: "I am African American and 46 years old. I use this at night, and also during the day with a zinc oxide SPF 40. My texture is smoother and the areas of discoloration have faded. I am comfortable leaving the house without foundation now. The product description is spot on. For the price point, who can resist? I am on my second bottle." —Soyini
Get it from Sephora for $6.50+ (available in two sizes).
15. A tube of retinol night cream made with ingredients that'll work overnight while you sleep to plump up your skin and give you a firmer look. You'll literally be a ~sleeping beauty.~
Promising review: "I cannot believe how well this is working! I've been using it consistently every night with moisturizer for one week and I'm already seeing drastic results to smooth out my cystic acne scars on my cheeks! I'm so excited that I've found something that doesn't break out my acne-prone, eczema-prone, highly sensitive skin." —Emily H.
Get it from Amazon for $21.72.
16. Juno & Co.'s Clean 10 Cleansing Balm in case you're looking for a new makeup remover that'll actually remove all of that residue the first time. Plus, it's made with pearl barley and vitamin E, so you'll be left with a face feeling super clean and refreshed. Everyone needs an all-natural beauty product to add to their daily routine.
Promising review: "I honestly have not a single complaint for this product... well maybe that they don’t offer a gallon size LOL! I have some pretty awful eczema and I have very sensitive skin so finding a good makeup remover that was also affordable was almost impossible. Then I found this and I am in love! I use this all the time and a little goes a long way! I was using a different cleansing balm and there was a huge difference between these two! The Juno and Co. cleansing balm is very smooth, melts easy, actually gets all the makeup off, and doesn’t leave my skin greasy like almost everything else. If you’re on the fence... BUY IT!" —Hailey D.
Get it from Amazon for $12.29.
17. A cult-favorite Aztec Secret clay mask reviewers say has been a lifesaver for breakout-prone skin. That mask acts as a vacuum for your pores by drawing out the impurities that have set up residence in your skin.
There is a bit of mixing involved — you'll need to add some apple cider vinegar for it to do its best work. This product is cruelty-free and formulated without additives or fragrances.
Promising review: "I first want to share that I typically don’t share reviews but this product has truly helped clear my skin. My adult acne has been out of control for some time now. I’ve tried everything including hormone therapy, which didn’t help. I’ve ended up with a scarred face from so much picking at my acne. I’m sooo amazed by this mask. Yes it dries your face but a good moisturizer does the trick. So thankful for this product. I do masks all the time. Most recent was a black tea mask. It cleaned up my blackheads, but my acne remained. This seems to be doing the trick! Try it out! You won’t regret it." —Danielle Torres
Get it from Amazon for $14.95.
Check out more details about this popular clay mask.
18. Peach & Lilly Power Calm Gel Cleanser, which is made with superstar ingredients like chamomile, camellia, and cucumber to give your face a gentle but deep clean that won't leave you feeling dry. It's good for acne-prone, mature, and/or sensitive skin.
Peach & Lily is a Korean beauty brand that creates worry-free products to help you get the most out of your skin.
Promising review: "I bought this cleanser because I wanted a good overall gel/water-based cleanser. I already loved the rest of the line, so I thought why not. I wasn't expecting much from a cleanser but now I think I'm on my third bottle of it because it's just so nice. I really enjoy the smell, it makes my skin feel very clean, and I don't feel tight after I dry my face. It feels soothing and hydrating on my dry skin and is a great first step in my nightly process. I went and got a cheaper gel cleanser one time when I ran out, and after a few uses of that one, immediately ran back to this. It's worth it!" —Felicia
Get it from Ulta for $28.
19. A Tower 28 facial spray, a three-ingredient treatment reviewers say gives them ~wow-worthy~ results when their skin gets stressed out. This spray answers the S.O.S by reducing irritation and redness.
Tower 28 is a clean beauty brand designed for sensitive skin. Their products are nontoxic, nonirritating, vegan and cruelty-free so you can rest easy when applying one of their famous lip jellies to your lips.
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! I was struggling with adult acne and eczema on my face when I learned about hypochlorous acid. This spray helped to clear up my eczema and reduce the number and severity of my breakouts. I've noticed how much my skin suffers if I run out of this spray and I now keep an extra bottle on hand as a backup. I'll continue to keep this in my daily routine and highly recommend to anyone struggling with eczema and acne." —loulouuc
Get it from Sephora for $28 (also available in mini size).