3. Yahoo!’s board had no problem with it. “They showed their evolved thinking,” Mayer said.
5. “I like to stay in the rhythm of things…My maternity leave will be a few weeks long and I’ll work throughout it.”
6. Mayer, 37, said she wants the guy she is replacing, Ross Levinsohn, to stick around, and called him “a phenomenal executive.”
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎