3. Yahoo!’s board had no problem with it. “They showed their evolved thinking,” Mayer said.
5. “I like to stay in the rhythm of things…My maternity leave will be a few weeks long and I’ll work throughout it.”
6. Mayer, 37, said she wants the guy she is replacing, Ross Levinsohn, to stick around, and called him “a phenomenal executive.”
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪