3. Yahoo!’s board had no problem with it. “They showed their evolved thinking,” Mayer said.
5. “I like to stay in the rhythm of things…My maternity leave will be a few weeks long and I’ll work throughout it.”
6. Mayer, 37, said she wants the guy she is replacing, Ross Levinsohn, to stick around, and called him “a phenomenal executive.”
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.