This year's theme was "feast," in honor of hungry content creators and consumers.
And also, of course:
In addition to "eat all the pizza cones you can," here's what we learned about feasting:
1. Stock your kitchen with multi-hyphenates.
2. Make empathy your secret ingredient.
3. Instead of a set menu for everyone, cater to your unique audiences.
4. Do frequent taste tests.
5. Get comfortable changing your recipe.
6. Use the world around you for inspiration.
7. And don't be afraid to switch up the ambiance.
8. Know that, at the end of the day, authenticity is what counts.
Let the feast begin.
All images via BuzzFeed