Congrats! You went to Sac State!
Odds are, some of these might seem familiar to you.
1. Whenever someone tries to hand you fliers in the quad
2. This warms your heart
4. But now you’ve eaten Panda Express far too many times.
5. Round Table on campus and you are good friends
6. This sums up everyone at the football tailgates…
…and this sums up everyone AFTER the tailgates
7. During the fall Sac State is PERFECT
8. You may have been in this picture at some point
9. Spending the night in the AIRC is a regular thing
10. You think you’re going to get a good spot for parking…
…only to realize that even if you do, you’ll never find your car again
11. Squirrels are your spirit animal
…because seriously, they’re everywhere.
12. This was your reaction to finding out how long the winter break is
13. …but then you graduate and realize you don’t normally get 6 weeks off
14. You’ve tried working out at the WELL at least once
15. You know this was a big deal in Sac State history
18. The smell of these trees
19. How you think a 10:01 will be…
…and what it actually is
20. This was your life for at least a year
21. You were terrified of losing this
22. But at the end of the day, we’re all Hornets, so stingers up!
- The trial to watch in Trump's America: A doctor faces a manslaughter charge after his patient died following an abortion.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany has for the first time said that she backs proposals for a partial ban on burqas.
- The Supreme Court threw out a $399 million judgment against Samsung over the iPhone's design.
- Grammy nominations are out. Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶