1. Cut a piece of burlap slightly shorter than the diameter of your wrist. Cut two pieces of embroidery floss or string (or use the twine from the earlier project) about three times as long as the diameter of your wrist. Thread a yarn needle with the floss (you won't need a needle if your string of choice is stiff enough, since the holes of the burlap are so big).
2. Weave the thread loosely through the burlap on either side, leaving the loose string in equal lengths on both sides.
3. For this project, we used two air plants, a pork & beans, and two pink sedum.
4. Lay the wrapped stems down the middle of the burlap.
5. With the needle and thread, secure the stems to the burlap.
6. Bend the wire stems around the burlap to make a cuff.
Secure with a bow, and go have fun!