1. I think we’re all a little excited to see ‘Man Of Steel’, the new Superman movie coming out this week. I mean, it looks so epic!
10. ‘Iron Man’ was a critical and box office success, paving the way for what would eventually become ‘The Avengers’, and the contemporary MCU. ‘The Avengers’ grossed 1.5 billion globally - the highest for any superhero movie.
16. The Dark Knight series was a huge success for Warner Bros, however Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale were vocal about creating a standalone trilogy.
20. Let’s take a look at the Rotten Tomatoes reviews for the three Iron Man films.
21. And now for ‘Man Of Steel’ …
UPDATE: As of June 14, ‘Man of Steel’ is at 59% on Rotten Tomatoes.
22. 65%?! Even ‘The Incredible Hulk’ did a little better than that!
25. ‘Man Of Steel’ has to outperform expectations by a lot to be a serious contender against the Marvel cannon, and as a launching pad for the DC Universe. But how good can it be with expectations so low and word of mouth so mediocre?
27. I guess we’ll find out this Friday!
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- President-elect Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂