1. 1. We learned that, when given an essay, don’t procrastinate…
2. You will end up either setting your house on fire or have nightmares
3. 2. We learned what is and is not an instrument
4. 3. We learned to never sell chocolate to our neighbors because there are some weirdos out there…
6. 4. We learned that snails have butts under their shells, and they wear underwear too
7. 5. We learned how to dance
10. 6. We learned about under-appreciated mothers
11. 7. We learned to appreciate simple and even mundane things
12. 8. We learned that even pickles need love…
13. 9. We learned about wumbo
14. 10. We learned to prioritize our time by making a to-do list
15. 11. We learned that sometime inventors with awesome ideas aren’t taken seriously
16. 12. We learned to never disturb a hibernating squirrel
17. 13. We learned about foods that go to your thighs
18. 14. And MOST importantly, Do not mess with Alaskan Bull Worms…Or their tongues.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Pentagon is investigating Trump's former national security adviser over payments he received from Russia-linked groups.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥