1. A darling Rudolph doormat to let guests know they are, in fact, welcome to join in on your reindeer games (aka your holiday bash).
Just note that the red and black buffalo plaid mat in the reviewer photo is not included, but you can find a similar one here if you love that look!
Promising review: "Excellent doormat and super cute! Very thick — good for getting snow and mud off your boots in the winter. Great size! I am extremely impressed!" —Mtngrl84
Get it from Amazon for $18.64+ (available in five sizes).
2. Bissell's Little Green cleaner, which will zap those mystery spots on your couch before your in-laws can pass any judgment. This small yet mighty machine effortlessly removes seemingly impossible stains from carpets and upholstery with its strong spray and suction functions, and its large tank means less refilling while cleaning.
The Little Green comes with a tough stain tool, HydroRinse self-cleaning hose tool, and a trial-size Spot & Stain with Febreze Freshness formula.
Promising review: "This vacuum is amazing. I first heard of it on TikTok where people were using it to clean their stairs, mattresses, car seats, etc. and from the videos, it already looked amazing, but considering how dirty my dining chair cushions were, I was a little bit apprehensive and skeptical. I purchased the item and used it on my chairs for the first time and the results were SO AMAZING. I posted photos for reference of how dirty my cushions were before the cleaning and after the cleaning! Best vacuum I've ever used. I even bought a second one!" —Davina
Get it from Amazon for $109.59 (also available in two models designed for pets).
3. And a nontoxic carpet deodorizing solution, because you love your pet, but having a house that reeks of pee? Yeah, not so much. Reviewers say it'll take care of stubborn messes and nasty lingering odors with its refreshingly minty scent so your folks won't be holding their noses all night.
This solution works great with Bissell, Hoover, McCulloch, Rug Doctor, Kenmore, and Carpet Express vacuum cleaners.
Sunny & Honey is a family-run small business making cleaning products designed for pet owners who want keep their homes stain- and odor-free.
Promising review: "A true sensory experience while completing a mundane, laborious chore! The scent from this cleaner was pleasing versus the harsh chemical smell from the other brands out there. Yet, it was able to remove old stains that had been in the carpet fiber for well over seven years. This surprised me as I had just accepted that those stains were there to stay. Plus, it's concentrated so I just used over a bit of the recommended amount. Now the carpet looks great with no grainy feel to it when you walk on it with bare feet; although I did vacuum afterwards. Just as important, the carpet does not have the unpleasant odor that has lingered and would rear its ugly head from time to time! Thanks to Amazon for carrying this and making it easy for me to locate on the site!!!" —Marie J.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two sizes) — don't forget to apply the coupon to save $1!
4. And speaking of pets, a super popular ChomChom pet hair remover to roll over furniture, bedding, clothes, or anywhere you'd like to hide evidence of your beloved cat's out-of-control shedding before guests arrive. Best of all? It's totally reusable and doesn't require any annoying sticky film, making it eco-friendly and cost-effective!
Promising review: "This thing is magical and I wish I had found it sooner. Even the most stubborn of dog hairs that have been seemingly woven into the fabric of your couch are no match for the ChomChom. The satisfying click of the roller will have you ChomChom-ing every surface you possibly can, while your dog looks at you in cold betrayal for removing his precious fur deposits. He plots revenge against this new nemesis, revenge that is doomed to fail from the start, because the ChomChom is far too powerful. Meanwhile, you are transfixed by the serotonin rush filling your brain as your ChomChom fills with more and more hair, leaving a path of de-furred sofa in its wake. The dog barks in disapproval. You smile, finally sitting on fur-free furniture for the first time in a long time. Maybe you’ll even have friends over now." —Will
Get it from Amazon for $28.95 — don't forget to apply the coupon to save $4!
5. A deluxe charcuterie board set that'll keep your guests satiated while you frantically finish up some last-minute meal prep. Cheese and crackers (emphasis on the cheese) are always a safe bet, but if you wanna try your hand at one of those viral butter boards, knock yourself out.
It comes with an extra round tray, two slate labels (with chalk), two ceramic bowls for dipping sauces, and four slicing and serving utensils.
Promising review: "Bought the product as a present for my partner for the holidays. The charcuterie cheese board itself is great, and the ability to store the cheese knives was an excellent addition for transportation and to 'wow' people at parties. I was able to host twice with the device, and it often was able to hold around six to eight cheeses and cracker combinations reasonably well without feeling like the device is crowded. I also like how easy it was to clean, since the drawer used to store the knives can be easily removed. Finally, I enjoyed all the additional items that came with this set." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
6. An adorable set of reindeer tealight holders you can place on every surface to ensure no corner of your home is without a little holly jolly energy.
Promising review: "So. Freaking. Adorable. I got them for my mom as an early Christmas present. Everyone who came over to our house during the Christmas season gushed over these cuties. And I had to send the link for their Amazon page to at least two people." —Haley Livingston
Get a set of six from Amazon for $9.76.
7. A set of "Be Our Guest" hand towels, because even your bathroom should feel welcoming. Just remind your visitors the West Wing is forbidden!
8. A *super* popular LED lights panel (over 75,000 5-star ratings!) so you can turn your home into the coziest little haven. They can be used indoors and outside, and they're so pretty you'll wanna keep 'em up long after your guests have left.
It comes with eight lighting modes and has a lifespan of 1,200+ hours!
Promising review: "Very happy with this purchase, especially for the price. We bought two sets to hang on the ceiling in our family room during the winter when it gets dark so early. Fantastic! We used the Command small clear decorating clips to hang them. Worked like a charm! Originally intended just for the holidays, but it brightens up the room so well that we have left them up. Nightly use for multiple hours for several months. Couldn't be happier!" —Anonymous
Get a 6.6-foot by 9.8-foot set of lights from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in seven colors, as well as a larger size).
9. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner to rid your kitchen of those gross, lingering smells coming from your sink in mere minutes. After all, no one wants their pecan pie with a side of mildew stench. 🤢
Just stick one of the pouches into your drain, turn the faucet and disposal on, and this stuff will replace those yucky odors with a bright, lemony scent. Plus, watching it bubble up is pretty fun!
Promising review: "Saw on TikTok (don’t judge) and automatically added to cart. So easy to use, takes probably a minute to fully bubble up and clean, and you’re left with a clean sink! I use with other drain cleaning products, but would 100% recommend for weekly maintenance." —Jessica Hamilton
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $5.12+ (available bagged or boxed, as well as in a pack of 24).
10. Plus, a pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets, because if you've ever noticed rancid, moldy odors coming out of the machine, chances are your dishes aren't as clean as you think they are. These have a subtle, crisp scent, which will take the place of those offensive stenches so your guests aren't gagging while helping you with the dishes.
Just pop them into the tray where you'd normally put detergent (or on the bottom of your dishwasher if you're washing dishes at the same time), and run as usual!
Promising review: "This really works great for cleaning dishwashers. Don't tell anyone, but I haven't previously cleaned my dishwasher since we bought it about four years ago. It had a decent amount of funk on it, and it started to smell funny. That's why I bought these tablets. I used one — put it in the detergent compartment and turned on the dishwasher on normal setting. After the cycle was done, all the sediment from a few years of use was gone and any unpleasant odor was nonexistent. Zero effort required, easy to use, and worth trying!" —Agy
Get a pack of six tablets from Amazon for $8.99.
11. A set of cozy, 100% cotton flannel sheets that'll make overnight guests feel like they're sleeping in a warm cocoon when they're curled up in them.
This set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two pillowcases.
Promising review: "Warm, comfortable, heaven. Bought these for our king-sized bed. We have a firm mattress topped with a 3-inch pillow top, and these sheets fit it perfectly! I love the fit. They wash up nicely and feel wonderful on a cold winter night. I'm going to buy more for the guest room. I'm certain our guests will enjoy them as much as we have. Also, the price was amazing for the quality." —Kindle Customer
Get them from Amazon for $42.99+ (available in sizes twin–split California king and 14 colors).
12. And a set of hotel-quality cooling gel pillows, because even if your guests can't sleep in their own bed, they can still enjoy a 5-star slumber experience in yours! These fluffy, breathable pillows ensure both sides are the ~cool side~ to help prevent uncomfortable night sweats.
Bonus: These are fully machine washable.
Promising review: "After looking for pillows everywhere in stores and not being satisfied, I decided to trust a TikTok that I saw featuring these pillows and checked out the reviews here and saw the hype. Decided to trust this hype and order two of my own, and they are SERIOUSLY THE BEST PILLOWS EVER! Trust the reviews. Took two minutes to fluff up to use, and both my fiancé and I are having the best sleeps now." —Ellen
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $44.99+ (available in queen and king sizes) — don't forget to apply the coupon to save 50%!
13. A 100% natural oven scrub made of pumice that'll turn what is probably your most dreaded chore into a much more bearable experience, since it doesn't contain headache-inducing chemicals. Now when you pull out the turkey, you won't hear your parents say, "Um, sweetie, when was the last time you cleaned that thing?"
It also comes with a metallic scrubber!
Everneat is a small Etsy shop based in Fairfield, Connecticut that specializes in natural cleaning products.
Promising review: "Love everything about this! Love the scent and the clean it provides! We could not get our oven window clean with any previous product — this did it in seconds :)" —Elizabeth Rowe
Another promising review: "This stuff is MAGIC! One application and it took 15 years of yuck off my oven that refused to come off with other oven cleaners! The product does most of the work so you really don’t have to scrub for hours. Highly recommend this stuff!" —Traci Hutchinson
14. A coat rack and storage shelf, because you can never have too many places for storing everyone's puffers and boots. This unit has a spot for seemingly everything, and even a little bench to sit on while taking shoes on and off.
Promising review: "We desperately needed something to organize our shoes, bags, and coats as everything always ended up either on the dining room table or in a heap on the floor. I am very happy with this purchase. It was very easy to assemble, is very sturdy and seems well made, and looks great! It doesn’t take up a lot of room but has a lot of storage space available on it. I like that the hooks are removable, so you can place them where you want. Overall, I'm very pleased and would recommend." —Sam B.
Get it from Amazon for $68.99+ (available in two sizes and five colors).
15. Or if you're short on space, a rubber boot tray that'll ensure the slush your guests dragged in with them doesn't get all over your newly washed floors.
Promising review: "OK. I know you might be saying 'it's just a boot tray'... and yeah you're kind of right. But let me tell you that I am in LOVE with this mat. I want them all over my house. The rubber is PERFECT. Thick, durable, holds its shape but still super flexible. Way better than the plastic ones IMO. Size is awesome — holds three pairs of adult boots with room to spare. The ridges are deep, so wet shoes will actually be able to drip and get airflow to dry on the bottom, unlike others where the bumps or ridges aren't high enough and they just sit in a puddle. So easy to clean — I usually just vacuum it, but I anticipate the salty winter and muddy spring may require an occasional soak in the tub or hose off outside. I have complete faith this thing will wash up quick and easy. Honestly, the feel of it is just such good quality and it looks so nice that I bought a second one." —Candace
Get it from Amazon for $12.19+ (available in two sizes and seven styles).
16. A cocktail shaker set for whipping up those new drinks you learned how to make on TikTok. Serve them as your guests arrive, and they won't even notice dinner won't be ready for another hour. Grab those extra minutes where you can!
It comes with a shaker with built-in strainer, two pourers, a muddler, jigger, mixing spoon, and velvet carrying bag, along with some cocktail recipe cards!
Promising review: "This shaker set is great. It is excellent quality and easy to use. My last shaker had issues with taking the cap off for pouring, but this one comes off easily and stays on and doesn't leak while shaking. The speed pourers work and all the extras seem to be of good quality. Love the color and the fact that it comes with a velvet carrying sack for taking to a friend's house. Great purchase!" —Friedchicken879
Get it from Amazon for $17.23+ (available in four colors).
17. And a rolling bar cart that's equal parts decorative and functional. Stock it with your favorite bottles, and let your friends fix their own drinks while you sprint around the kitchen doing last-minute tasks.
This cart's dimensions are 32"H x 15"W x 12.25"D.
Promising review: "This is such a beautiful bar cart! I’m surprised it’s not priced higher for the quality of this product. It’s super easy to assemble, and you can fit a lot on it! I’ve tried other carts, and I’m very pleased with this. Size, sturdiness, and height are perfection. I wouldn’t even hesitate to purchase this!" —Mikyle Jessen
Get it from Amazon for $119.99.
18. A compact 'LectroFan white noise machine so overnight guests can get a restful night's sleep, even while your next-door neighbors are blasting Mariah's Christmas album at 3 a.m.
This is the exact machine I use to help me fall asleep each and every night, and it's an absolute game changer. When I first moved to my current house, I quickly realized I'd been ~blessed~ with neighbors who think it's perfectly acceptable to throw outdoor parties at midnight on a Tuesday, and I knew I'd need something to drown out their literal shrieking in order to get any sleep. Enter: my beloved 'LectroFan, which I'll be the first to admit is nothing fancy, but 100% gets the job done. It comes with 20 nonlooping sounds, and you can let it go all night or set it for an hour (I'm of the "all night" persuasion and it usually has me conking out like a baby). I'm not the most savvy when it comes to tech and gadgets so I appreciate the minimalist interface, and it's proven to be incredibly user-friendly, even for me. Plus, since it weighs just over a pound, it would be a great thing to pack on a trip juuust in case your hotel room neighbors like to rage at 3 a.m. so you're not laying in bed like 😳
Promising review: "I live on an extremely busy city street, and I have sensitivity to constant, random noises. This little slice of heaven got delivered less than an hour ago, is set at brown noise volume 3, and I’m at peace. I truly am so glad I stumbled upon this device. Extremely easy to use, nice to look at, tiny but plenty of volume. Cheers to finally sleeping again!" —Cat
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in black or white, as well as in two other models for kids, and with two packaging options).
19. A pack of flossing toothbrushes, because what's the one thing we always forget to pack whenever we go away? Bingo. These have bristles that are 10 times thinner than your average toothbrush to get into all of those nooks and crannies, and your guests will be so relieved you had extras on hand.
Mouthwatchers is a small biz founded by Ronald Plotka, DDS. Their toothbrushes are made with silver-infused bristles to eliminate 99% of bacteria, and the dual-layered design helps the brush reach those deep areas where 95% of cavities form.
BuzzFeeder Stephanie Hope uses these very toothbrushes: "Growing up, I was the absolute worst at flossing and brushing my teeth. It was so bad, I ended up developing periodontitis, which is inflammation of the gums caused by a build up of bacteria. It causes your gums to separate and recede from your teeth. It's pretty bad. Well, now I obviously go to the dentist regularly, but still struggle to floss my teeth as often as I should. These toothbrushes are such a game changer for me! The bristles at the tip are sooo tiny, I can literally feel them cleaning between my teeth. My gums get red easily if I don't floss enough, and ever since I started using this twice a day, they're no longer red! They look so healthy, and I truly feel like I'm actually getting a good cleaning, compared to other manual toothbrushes. It's gentle enough for my sensitive gums, but gets in deep to prevent plaque. I'm obsessed!"
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $16.06+ (available in four colors and a variety pack).