We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A super popular ChomChom pet hair remover to roll over furniture, bedding, clothes, or anywhere you'd like your beloved cat's out-of-control shedding to stop accumulating. Best of all? It's totally reusable and doesn't require any annoying sticky film, making it eco-friendly and cost-effective!
See how much hair it picks up from a white couch on TikTok here!
Promising review: "This thing is magical and I wish I had found it sooner. Even the most stubborn of dog hairs that have been seemingly woven into the fabric of your couch are no match for the ChomChom. The satisfying click of the roller will have you ChomChom-ing every surface you possibly can, while your dog looks at you in cold betrayal for removing his precious fur deposits. He plots revenge against this new nemesis, revenge that is doomed to fail from the start, because the ChomChom is far too powerful. Meanwhile, you are transfixed by the serotonin rush filling your brain as your ChomChom fills with more and more hair, leaving a path of de-furred sofa in its wake. The dog barks in disapproval. You smile, finally sitting on fur-free furniture for the first time in a long time. Maybe you’ll even have friends over now." —Will
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
2. A microplane foot file with serious smoothing power you'll want if your dry, cracked feet are in need of some TLC and moisturizers alone aren't doing the job. You'll be shocked by how much grated cheese — whoops, skin — it removes, even after the first use. I mean, the photos say it all.
See how much dead skin one TikToker was able to remove from their husband's feet here (maybe don't eat while watching).
Promising review: "I have purchased every callous cream on the market and it has been a waste of time and money. This simple device is a miracle worker. The callous on my big toe is very, very hard and the nearby callous along the side of the foot, while not as large and hard, is also difficult. I have used this device three days in a row, taking off a little at a time and not applying pressure. I apply lotion before and after using it and both areas show substantial improvement. It is important that you do not rush this process. Just a little at a time. Remember how long it took for that callous to form! Because I have been gentle and careful I have no pain. Cleaning is simple. I wholeheartedly recommend!" —desertdragonfly
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
3. And a Korean microdermabrasion mitt that'll buff away all of your dry, dead skin without the need for pricey spa treatments. The exfoliation comes from a skin-smoothing viscose fiber lining, and once it's cleared away all the flaky stuff, your skin will have an easier time absorbing lotions and creams. If you love a gross-yet-satisfying moment, this is for you.
Watch one TikToker use it to remove their self-tanner build-up here!
Promising review: "I love these mitts so much. I wish I found them sooner! For me, brushes and loofas don’t give me enough exfoliation, and they fall apart and get gross too fast. These mitts are perfect. Also, they are way more cost effective and easier to use than a sugar scrub type product. I feel like these mitts will last a long time, and they’re easy to clean and have a loop so you can hang them to dry in your shower. I keep one at my place and one at my boyfriend's. They are a little rough, so it’s not something you want to use more than twice per week, and use gentle motions in sensitive areas. My skin is so smooth after I use these, and it’s helped me get rid of ingrown hairs on my bikini line. Just make sure to moisturize after using! I’m excited to use it for when I apply fake tan in the summer months." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available as a pair).
4. Bissell's Little Green cleaner, which is essentially like having your own personal stain-lifting professional in your house 24/7. This small yet mighty machine effortlessly removes seemingly impossible stains from carpets and upholstery with its strong spray and suction functions, and its large tank means less refilling while cleaning.
Check out the amount of nastiness it was able to extract out of one TikToker's couch here.
The Little Green comes with a tough stain tool, HydroRinse self-cleaning hose tool, and a trial-size Spot & Stain with Febreze Freshness formula.
Promising review: "This vacuum is amazing. I first heard of it on TikTok where people were using it to clean their stairs, mattresses, car seats, etc. and from the videos, it already looked amazing, but considering how dirty my dining chair cushions were, I was a little bit apprehensive and skeptical. I purchased the item and used it on my chairs for the first time and the results were SO AMAZING. I posted photos for reference of how dirty my cushions were before the cleaning and after the cleaning! Best vacuum I've ever used. I even bought a second one!" —Davina
Get it from Amazon for $123.59 (also available in a model designed for pets).
5. A jar of Museum Gel to keep your fragile possessions from toppling over like Dominoes when there's unexpected movement. If you have little kids or pets and like nice things, this is a must!
See why one TikTok reviewer with small children loves it here!
Each jar is good for up to 300 uses. To use, just grab a bit of gel, roll it into a ball, and stick it to the bottom of any item you'd like to protect. It's removable, reusable, and won't ruin your furniture. Plus, some reviewers say it's great for keeping things like cabinet and drawer liners from sliding around.
Promising review: "This is AMAZING! I recently got a kitten and of course he loves to tap on things with his paws until he knocks it down. My friend uses this product and told me I had to get it. So worth it!! Once you apply the jelly and let it sit for a little while those objects will not move! And the best part is that it does not damage the surface that it was placed on. 10/10 would recommend!!!" —Darryl Hoard
Get it from Amazon for $14.49.
6. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner that'll rid your kitchen of those gross, lingering smells coming from your sink — you know, the ones that always make you think, Wow, should I be cleaning my garbage disposal? The answer is a resounding YES!, since this stuff will replace those yucky odors with a bright, lemony scent. Plus, watching it bubble up is pretty fun!
Watch one TikToker use it here!
Promising review: "Saw on TikTok (don’t judge) and automatically added to cart. So easy to use, takes probably a minute to fully bubble up and clean, and you’re left with a clean sink! I use with other drain cleaning products, but would 100% recommend for weekly maintenance." —Jessica Hamilton
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $4.68 (also available as a pack of 24).
7. Essence's Lash Princess mascara for instantly lengthier, more voluminous lashes without the need for pesky falsies and glue. And lots of reviewers say it lasts throughout the day and never clumps, so it'll probably be the best five bucks you'll ever spend.
Watch a TikTok reviewer apply the mascara here!
BuzzFeed Shopping editor Emma Lord says: "Hello, that is my face above, because I bought into the hype of over 100,000 positive reviews and now I will never look back!! It doesn't get clumpy, it stays put ALL the live long day (I spent all of this ridiculously hot pandemic summer wearing it, so I can speak to that), and you can apply it on very lightly if you don't want it to look so dramatic, or continue applying for longer lashes each time."
Promising review: "Great coverage on the first swipe! I have been searching for a good mascara for months and have had no luck. I saw this was on sale and had good reviews so figured I’d give it a try. I was really really surprised most mascaras are goopy the first time you try time and end up getting all over I didn’t have an issue with this one which was a pleasant surprise, the brush is fiber and not silicon another pulse for me, first swipe I was shocked, it covered well and made my lashes look thicker and longer, I waited a few seconds and applied one more coat and that was it! No need to keep going back over them, I haven’t tried to remove it yet but I’m very happy with it and I think my search for the perfect mascara might be over!" —Amber Borah
Get it from Amazon for $4.99 (also available in a pack of three).
8. A very popular and affordable pair of wireless Bluetooth earbuds reviewers say are legit AirPods dupes (they have 150,000+ 5-star ratings!). Not only will they provide literal hours of cord-free listening time, they're also waterproof! Go toss those barely audible ones you've been using; your ears deserve better.
See why one TikToker is a fan here!
A single charge provides over six hours of usage, and the rechargeable case can have them fully juiced up in under two hours.
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $25.98+ (available in three colors) — don't forget to apply the coupon to save up to 15%!
9. A tub of *iconic* cleaning paste The Pink Stuff, because once you realize how much stain-lifting power this unassuming stuff has, you'll wonder how you ever got anything clean without it. Not only does it get stains out, it does so quickly and with minimal effort on your part.
Check out yours truly using it three ways on TikTok!
After seeing countless videos on cleaning TikTok that raved about The Pink Stuff, I knew I had to try it out on my stained, grime-coated sheet tray. I mean, if it could make a dent in that, I'd probably believe in magic. Well, I started scrubbing one corner as a test, and lo and behold, the difference was nothing short of DRAMATIC (check out the photos/TikTok for proof!). And I didn't even have to scrub very hard, though as someone with ~minimal~ upper body strength, I doubt any force I could physically apply would even constitute as heavy scrubbing. At any rate, it worked so well that I tried it on a pair of dirty tennis shoes and a blue stain that had been singed onto my toaster oven for months, and, yup, it worked. I will say, if you want your sheet trays to look brand spankin' new, you might need one of those cleaning scraper tools to get every last bit off, but as far as general stain removal goes, consider me a FAN.
Get it from Amazon for $5.97 (also available in packs of two or three).
10. E.l.f.'s Poreless Putty Primer, which has over 25,000 5-star ratings — probably because it's more than just a smooth makeup base. It contains squalane, which mimics oil naturally found in our bodies to keep thirsty skin hydrated, so your face will feel as good as it looks. Oh, and reviewers say your makeup will. not. budge with this stuff.
Check it out in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and thought I'd take a chance. I have sensitive skin and have to watch what I use. I LOVE this product! Goes on smooth and you don't need to use a lot. I put it on before I put on my foundation. Makes a huge difference. Highly recommend and will buy again!!" —Leslie Mattingly
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (also available in three other primer types).
11. A 100% waterproof, satin-lined Hairbrella for keeping your perfectly coiffed 'do looking the same as it did when you left the house — you're not gonna let a little rain ruin your day! The silky-smooth lining means no hat hair, and it conveniently folds into a pouch for stashing in your bag.
Watch one TikToker put it to the test here!
Hairbrella is a Black-owned small business established in 2016 that specializes in hats that both look cool and protect hair from the elements.
Promising review: "Awesome hat, a must-have for hairdos. I get my hair done often and don’t want to destroy a great hairdo. I have been out in a rainstorm and taken it on the log ride into the splash down, hair stayed nice and dry. Love it so much I fold it up and keep it in my purse! It even has a ponytail pouch hidden in it." —applekoolaid
Another promising review: "This hat arrived just in time for my trip to Niagara Falls. I have braids and this hat protected my hair completely. The visor provided excellent protection on The Maid Of The Mist as well as the walk behind the falls. This is a must have." —sandra l darrett
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in two sizes and nine colors).
12. A drawer organizer, because there's only one junk drawer allowed in every home, and the utensil drawer isn't it. With this, your cutlery will finally have a designated place, and the "bleacher-style" design takes up way less space than your standard utensil divider.
See why one TikToker calls it "life changing" here!
BuzzFeed Shopping's Chelsea Stuart has used this product to make her kitchen feel more organized: "Just got this and it has freed up SO much space in our cutlery drawer that we can now store teas, small Tupperware, etc. vs. before it was just a mess of utensils."
Promising review: "I had never seen this before I bought it, and holy crap it changed my life. So. Much. Room. There is so much room left in my drawer now that I moved stuff from another drawer and I have an entirely empty drawer in my kitchen now. Now only HALF the drawer is silverware and the other half is spatulas and cooking utensils. It is great. It also seems very sturdy. Highly recommend." —van31050
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
13. A cult-favorite TubShroom (79,000+ 5-star ratings!) that proactively catches any hair that makes its way into your drain so the water doesn't take friggin' FOR-EV-ER going down. Plus, it'll save you money on plumber visits!
Hear what one TikTok reviewer thinks of it here!
Promising review: "I hardly ever write reviews, but this thing is so amazing I had to share. With every shower I take, I shed a TON of hair and (as you can see from the picture) stick it to the wall so that no hair goes down my drain. I thought this method was working out well but my drain was continuing to stop up. I figured it must be my sister's fault since I was so good about not letting any hairs go down the drain, but I went ahead ordered the TubShroom after seeing advertisements on Facebook. I got this thing and after only two showers, it collected a crap ton of my hair that I didn't catch. It really is so easy to install and wipe away the hair, exactly like the videos. Awesome invention, and I'm super happy with this purchase!" —Megan K.
Get it from Amazon for $12.95+ (available in five colors and a set of two).
14. A rapid egg cooker for anyone who nervously paces back and forth as their eggs are boiling, wondering, "Are they done?" With this, your hard and soft-boiled eggs will be perfect every time (bye, weird gray yolk rings!), and the eggs-tra accessories (sorry) are great for poaching, scrambling, and making omelets!
Watch one TikToker get perfectly yellow yolks using this thing here!
BuzzFeed Shopping's Emma Lord says: "I've owned one of these babies and have faithfully used it every week for upward of two years, and especially love it while working from home — it simplifies breakfast because I know no matter what assortment of groceries I'm working with, there are precooked eggs to add some protein to it (I like mine medium-boiled 🍳). If my dinner is boring or seems like it needs a little extra "oomph" to it, I'll throw in an egg from this too. Some reviews note that the alarm on it is a little loud, but the new models have significantly decreased the volume and sing a little song instead!"
Promising review: "I saw someone on TikTok with this and gasped! Ordered it right away. I had no idea these things existed. Super easy and convenient and the hard-boiled eggs came out perfectly. I’m testing a batch now without punching a hole in the eggs to see how they come out. Because why not make an easy process even easier?!?! LOL." —Gina
Get it from Amazon for $14.40+ (available in eight colors, as well as several bundle options).
15. A box of Mighty Patch blemish patches containing hydrocolloid to spot-treat those pesky skin eruptions that always seem to pop up at the most inconvenient times. Never fear — Mighty Patch to the rescue! Leave 'em on overnight, and in the morning you'll be rewarded with a patch full of gross-yet-satisfying white residue (aka pimple gunk).
Check these out on TikTok here!
BuzzFeed Shopping's Ciera Velarde says: "I've used this specific brand for years now and have found them to be the best at reducing the size and redness of breakouts! Whenever I notice a zit popping up, I put one of these one right before bed, and it stays put all night, even when I toss and turn a lot. By morning, it's much less noticeable and is practically nonexistent when I cover the zit with makeup. It's such a great practically zero-effort way to treat blemishes!"
Promising review: "I heard all about these on TikTok, so I decided to order. I switched my birth control and was having a ton of breakouts, these are amazing! They helped me stop picking at my face and my skin is so clear now. Will always have these in my house from now on!" —Kiara Galloway
Get a pack of 36 from Amazon for $12.99.
16. A handy little cleaning ball you just toss into your dust/crumb/lint-filled bag so it can collect all the debris hiding at the bottom. Roll it around, and the sticky surface will pick up any loose particles — and best of all, you can rinse it off and use it again! If you've ever grabbed a piece of gum covered in sand (?!) out of your bag, this has your name written all over it.
See how well it works at cleaning the bottom of a bag on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I found out about this little gadget from a TikTok video, and I thought I'd give it a try. I usually keep some sort of snack in my purse, and as much as I try to keep the containers sealed and to keep my bags clean, I inevitably end up with those annoying little micro-crumbs at the bottom. As soon as I ordered this ball, I put it straight into my purse, and within a day or two, it was already time to wash it! It picks up a lot for being so small! Pro tip: To open it, squeeze the thick ring around the middle and it should pop apart pretty easily. Rinse off the sticky ball part with just water, then put it back together and let it air dry for a couple of hours. Good as new! I highly recommend this product. Whether you have kids or not, bags just get lint and teeny tiny little crumbs over time. Buy it!!" —Sarah Couv
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in three colors, as well as a set of three).
17. A smudge-proof eyeliner stamp, because achieving the perfect cat-eye shouldn't be a major source of stress in the morning when you have approximately 385,638 other things to do before running out the door. Line your eyes using the fine end, and then *boop!* stamp the outer corners to complete the look sans shaky hands. No jagged wings to see here!
Watch one TikToker test it out here! Oh, and it comes with two stamp pens — one for each eye!
Promising review: "Best eyeliner ever! This item was a 'TikTok made me buy it' LOL but overall, I am truly happy with this purchase. Thank you! Your product is truly amazing!" —Samantha Lopez
Get a set of two from Amazon for $13.98+ (available in three styles as well as a combo set).
18. A downright magical veggie chopper that'll surely become your new BFF once you realize that by owning it, you'll finally be relieved of your least favorite kitchen task forever. It'll cut down food prep time by a ton, and if you're an onion crier like me, well, no more standing over a cutting board with stinging eyes.
Watch one TikToker effortlessly chop a bunch of vegetables with it here!
Promising review: "Makes life so much easier. I can't imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. We used to have a Prepworks chopper that was a similar idea, but you had to press so hard to chop, and it broke after not too long. This one requires very little effort to cut through the food and it has a generous container." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in two styles).
19. A plant-based stainless steel cleaner for anyone who loved the look of their shiny appliances the first week they got them, then quickly realized they're actually a breeding ground for fingerprints. It's made with aromatic lavender essential oil, which polishes and shines without streaking and creates a protective barrier for preventing future smudges.
Check it out in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "The stainless-steel appliances in our rental were so stained and smudged. Regular cleaners didn't work. I saw this product recommended on TikTok and immediately looked it up on Amazon. The reviews were good and price was right, but what won me over was the plant-based ingredient list and lavender scent. I used the product the day it arrived in the mail. Worked like a charm! Easy-to-use spray, microfiber cloth included. So now my stainless-steel appliances look shiny and my kitchen smells amazing! Highly recommend." —diana
Get it from Amazon for $19.95 (also available in packs of two or six).