1. A brilliantly engineered O-Cedar mop and bucket set even professional house cleaners swear by for spotless floors. Its hands-free wringing system essentially does all the hard work for you, and while it might not magically make you love cleaning, it'll probably get you to, you know, ACTUALLY clean for once.
Reviewers say the wringing system is a total game changer — all you have to do is press the pedal down with your foot, and it'll spin away excess water (like in the GIF above). Another plus is the mop head, which has a unique triangular shape for getting into hard-to-reach corners and can be cleaned in the washing machine!
Promising review: "This mop is fantastic!!! I clean for a living and use professional equipment provided to me...I use THIS mop at home and I like it even better! Easy to use, great on my vinyl plank flooring, and works great getting into small areas like around the toilet. I normally use a steam mop or a microfiber mop head on a push mop, and I think this mop does a much better job. Very happy with this purchase...would definitely recommend!" —Kellj23
Another promising review: "OK, I am like, obsessed with this mop. It is just extremely well designed in almost every way. The handle is extendable but collapses pretty small, the mop head is removable and can be put in the wash, the mop head is triangle shaped so it fits in corners, the spin pump is easy to use and gets water out super efficiently. The only small thing is that the mop bucket doesn't have wheels. But it's so forgivable given everything else." —Rex
Get it from Amazon for $34.97 (also available as a set with extra mop heads).
2. A jar of Museum Gel that'll keep your fragile possessions from toppling over like dominoes when there's unexpected movement. If you have little kids or pets and like nice things, this is a must!
Each jar is good for up to 300 uses. To use, just grab a bit of gel, roll it into a ball, and stick it to the bottom of any item you'd like to protect. It's removable, reusable, and won't ruin your furniture. Plus, some reviewers say it's great for keeping things like cabinet and drawer organizers and liners from sliding around.
Promising review: "This is AMAZING! I recently got a kitten and of course he loves to tap on things with his paws until he knocks it down. My friend uses this product and told me I had to get it. So worth it!! Once you apply the jelly and let it sit for a little while those objects will not move! And the best part is that it does not damage the surface that it was placed on. 10/10 would recommend!!!" —Darryl Hoard
Get it from Amazon for $15.13.
3. A lightweight deep-tissue massage gun to help soothe all of those kinks you randomly developed...out of nowhere?! Alas, we all knew the day would eventually come when mysterious aches and pains became a regular part of life, but having this on hand makes 'em a lot more tolerable.
It comes with five massage heads and five speed levels to try out — and weighs just 1.5 pounds!
Promising review: "I have had chronic issues with pain caused by severely knotted muscles. This massager changed my life! I have tried muscle relaxers, stretching, and many other things, but a couple of muscles in my upper back would just knot up with any stress, physical or emotional, and the pain was nearly constant. I used this for about a half hour on all of my muscles with the first use, and the effects were immediate and profound. Pain relief was instant, and occasional use for a couple of minutes to the affected areas has been able to maintain that relief. I loved it so much, I bought one for my brother, who says it is helping him tremendously, as well. I have charged my massager twice in the last two months, battery life is excellent!" —Patty S.
Get it from Amazon for $99.99+ (available in four colors) — don't forget to apply the coupon to save $30!
4. A tub of *iconic* cleaning paste The Pink Stuff, because once you realize how much stain-lifting power this absolute miracle in a jar has, you'll wonder how you ever got anything clean without it. Not only does it get stains out, it does so quickly and with minimal effort on your part, whether you're tackling crusty cookware or crayon catastrophes.
Check out yours truly using it three ways on TikTok!
After seeing countless videos on cleaning TikTok that raved about The Pink Stuff, I knew I had to try it out on my stained, grime-coated sheet tray. I mean, if it could make a dent in that, I'd probably believe in magic. Well, I started scrubbing one corner as a test, and lo and behold, the difference was nothing short of DRAMATIC (check out my TikTok for proof!). And I didn't even have to scrub very hard, though as someone with ~minimal~ upper body strength, I doubt any force I could physically apply would even constitute as heavy scrubbing. At any rate, it worked so well that I tried it on a pair of dirty tennis shoes and a blue stain that had been singed onto my toaster oven for months, and, yup, it worked. I will say, if you want your sheet trays to look brand spankin' new, you might need one of those cleaning scraper tools to get every last bit off, but as far as general stain removal goes, consider me a FAN.
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
5. A game-changing Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser so you won't have to do the walk of shame every time you leave your dentist's office. With seven flossing tips and 10 pressure settings, it'll give your gums the most satisfying yet gentle deep-clean one can get in their own b-room — and it only takes 90 seconds a day! Plus, there's even a massage feature... 👀
Promising review: "I'm a dental hygienist and have known about the research with the Waterpik for years, and have seen how effective it is when recommending it to patients, but I just bought this for myself and I love it. When used for three seconds straight in between teeth, this product has been proven to be just as effective as floss while also flushing out any food debris or other irritants from below the gums and massaging them as well. You have to use the Waterpik and experience how well your gums feel afterward to believe it. Do yourself a favor and buy this product, whether you have severe periodontal problems or are perfectly healthy. The attachments that come with this make it perfect for anyone to use. It may get a little messy, but it's well worth investing in and getting a little wet while using to get the benefits this product has to offer. Another trick is to put mouthwash in the water reservoir and use it, diluted or not, to really get it below the gum, which normal swishing won't do. Throw in an electric brush and you have the perfect combination for a happy, healthy mouth." —Johnnybombplate
Get it from Amazon for $69.30+ (available in four colors).
6. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets, because how clean could your dishes really be if your dishwasher itself is a mess? Their subtle, crisp scent is a welcome change from those rancid odors that often creep up over time with dishwasher use, and in terms of your dishwasher's appearance, I think the photos speak for themselves.
Just pop them into the tray where you'd normally put detergent (or on the bottom of your dishwasher if you're washing dishes at the same time), and run as usual!
Promising review: "This was simple to use, smelled good, and I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the dishwasher after the recommended cleaning cycle. This product actually did what it advertises that it will do! Great results, fairly economical — and by the way — it works!" —Old Southern Charm
Another promising review: "Just get them. Changed the way my 20-year-old dishwasher works. Much cleaner dishes and the interior is like new. First time you use it, run it empty with just the cleaner. I didn't realize how much mold and ickiness it got out of my machine." —drpicard
Get a pack of six tablets from Amazon for $8.99.
7. Bissell's Little Green cleaner, which is essentially like having your own personal stain-lifting professional in your house 24/7. This small yet mighty machine effortlessly removes seemingly impossible stains from carpets and upholstery with its strong spray and suction functions, and its large tank means less refilling while cleaning.
It comes with a tough stain tool, HydroRinse self-cleaning hose tool, and a trial-size Spot & Stain with Febreze Freshness formula.
Promising review: "This vacuum is amazing. I first heard of it on TikTok where people were using it to clean their stairs, mattresses, car seats, etc. and from the videos, it already looked amazing, but considering how dirty my dining chair cushions were, I was a little bit apprehensive and skeptical. I purchased the item and used it on my chairs for the first time and the results were SO AMAZING. I posted photos for reference of how dirty my cushions were before the cleaning and after the cleaning! Best vacuum I've ever used. I even bought a second one!" —Davina
Get it from Amazon for $123.59.
8. A lazy person's dream Downy Wrinkle Releaser Fabric Spray to spritz over any creased clothing or linens when you just don't feel like busting out the iron (aka 24/7). Now you can look presentable by doing the absolute bare minimum (just spray, tug, smooth out, and hang to dry!).
It can also be used as an anti-static spray, and reviewers say it smells nice, too!
Promising review: "This stuff makes clothes smell brand new and it gets rid of wrinkles FAST. I only do laundry now to sanitize things like sheets and towels, or clothes I’ve been wearing while sweating. This stuff allows me to wear pants and button down shirts multiple times between washes. Sometimes I’ll spray a garment down heavily so it’s damp to the touch, then toss it in the dryer for five or ten minutes. It’s a miracle! And it helps knitted and woven cottons last so much longer because of less contact with harsh detergents and high heat." —Jesse Alan Marden
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $15.94.
9. A highly rated portable car vacuum, because while those fast-food crumbs aren't gonna clean themselves, a few seconds of using this speedy thing will sure make it seem like they are! It's compact enough for storing in your car at all times *just in case* and reviewers say its 16-foot cord is great for reaching the backs of larger vehicles.
It comes with three attachments: flathead, extendable, and brush nozzle, along with a carry bag, filter brush, and spare HEPA filter.
Promising review: "Decided to buy this vacuum cleaner because we have a baby and we need to keep our surroundings clean. We were pleasantly surprised with the quick delivery, packaging, and the bag that it came with, making it very convenient to carry around and keep at one place. The vacuum itself is powerful, easily cleaned out the sand from the car seats, as well as the other dirt from the floor mat. The chord is long, so you don't have to worry about the back seats and trunk. Easy to clean, comes with an extension to get into narrow spots. We're satisfied!" —AsadaFries
Get it from Amazon for $32.99+ (available in black or white, as well as a cordless option).
10. A popular and inexpensive cold brew maker that'll support your iced-coffee-is-appropriate-all-year ethos without going over your daily caffeine budget.
This product couldn't be more foolproof: Just pour any type of ground coffee into the filter, place it into the pitcher with cold water, shake, and refrigerate. It's BPA free, and can make up to 1 or 2 quarts at a time.
Promising review: "I love this cold brew system. I did have an expensive Pampered Chef system, but broke the pot. I bought this system as a replacement, and I like it much better. The coffee is great, and I have had zero problems with loose coffee grounds, even when I use bagged ground coffee instead of coarsely ground coffee, as is suggested." —Erin
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in two sizes and three colors) — don't forget to apply the coupon to save 20%!
11. A bleach-free, no-scrub weekly shower spray you simply — as the name says — "wet and forget." Spray it on, let it sit overnight, and wipe it off the next day to reveal a stain-free shower — no intense arm exercise required.
Promising review: "We cannot BEGIN to tell you what a lifesaver this is! We have two old fiberglass tubs with vinyl shower enclosures that no matter what amount of scrubbing we have done with everything from bleach to cleanser to vinegar and baking soda would NOT come clean. After I took my shower last night, I sprayed down the tub and walls. Within minutes, all the built-up water deposits and dirt and grime began to melt away in front of my eyes. I left it on overnight, and when I got up this morning, it did not look like the same tub and shower. This product is a godsend, especially for old folks like us who have difficulty getting down on our hands and knees and scrubbing anything. More importantly, it performs as advertised. We plan on using it as part of our weekly cleanup routine, in addition to purchasing the Wet and Forget Mold and Mildew Remover for use on the vinyl siding of our house. This is truly an overnight sensation!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $18.61+ (available in two scents).
12. A lipstick-size cordless portable charger that'll reeeally come in handy when there are no outlets in sight. It'll give you extra juice while you're out and about, and it's *so* much sleeker than those bulky block chargers. No more of this "leaving the house while your battery's at 19% and hoping for the best" nonsense.
I'd had my eye on this bad boy for a while, and finally ordered it to take on a two-week trip to Europe. Let me tell you: LIFESAVER. I'm the type of person who loves to spend hours and hours exploring new cities, but with the amount of photos and videos I take, my phone's battery tends to drain really quickly (relying on Google Maps to get literally everywhere doesn't help, either). With this, I knew I'd have some backup when there weren't any outlets nearby, and it was *so* nice not having to connect my phone to a clunky charging bank via cord. 100% recommend!
Promising review: "The holy grail of portable chargers!!! I was traveling to Disney for vacation and knowing me, I would drain my battery with just taking pictures alone. I wanted a portable battery but didn’t want a carry a cord either, so I was excited when I found this little baby! It does exactly as described, pretty pink color, and I get one full charge of battery for my iPhone 11. Get it, you will not be disappointed!" —