35 Cool Small Business Finds To Put In Your Amazon Cart Right Away
Like a DIY lip balm kit, a 3D wooden wall map, and a cutting board engraved with your favorite recipe. 👀
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A custom pet necklace so your favorite furry friend will always have a special place near your heart. Just send in a photo to have it replicated on a charm!
2. A rosewater curl-refreshing spray that'll add some much needed hydration to curly locks that are feeling thirstier than your recently single BFF.
3. An adorable knit mug sweater to protect your hands from your piping hot beverage of choice. Some reviewers say they also keep drinks warmer for longer!
4. A pack of K-beauty facial sheet masks for practically any skin woe you could think of. Dryness? Yup. Dullness? Uh huh. Redness? You bet.
5. A DIY lip balm kit, because 'tis the season for chapped, cracked lips, and you might as well learn how to make your own solution while you're hunkering down inside. It also makes a great activity for kids!
6. A warm, puffy blanket that folds up small enough to fit inside a compact carrying pouch. It's perfect for camping, picnics, and the beach, since it's also water repellant.
7. A trio of Low-Country condiments and seasonings for anyone who likes a little (or a lot) of spice in their life. This gift box includes bottles of mustard barbecue sauce and hot sauce, along with a hot spice dry rub. 🔥
8. Or, for something a little sweeter, some raw honey to put in your morning tea, or to eat straight out of the jar with a spoon. For something different, try one of the flavored varieties, like blueberry or lavender.
9. A color-changing blush oil that reacts to your skin's pH level for a dewy hue that's totally unique to you. And not only that, it's packed with antioxidants to help hydrate, and is 100% fragrance and cruelty free.
10. A vitamin C serum to help combat oiliness and dark spots for an overall brighter complexion. It also contains collagen-boosting vitamin A and antioxidant extracts to proactively protect against environmental damage.
12. A Biscuits with the Boss dish towel that'll make them "BELIEVE" in the power of their baking every time they use it.
13. Dye- and chlorine-free dishwasher detergent pods so you can tackle that mountain of dirty dishes in your sink all at once. They're made with mineral-based ingredients, are cruelty-free, and come in compostable packaging!
14. A plant-based dry shampoo to keep your roots from feeling oily in between washes. It's made of just six ingredients, like rice and tapioca powders, to absorb all that residue, and comes in a conveniently compact size, making it great for throwing in your travel bag.
15. An enamel "Nostalgia" pin for anyone who loves an '80s vibe and still isn't over the fact that Andie and Duckie didn't end up together (siiiigh).
17. A kitchen measurement conversion magnet you can stick on your fridge as an easy reference whenever you need to know how many tablespoons are in 1/3 cup. No more having to look it up on your phone with butter-coated hands!
18. A custom cutting board engraved with your most prized heirloom recipe that can be passed down for generations, aka the perfect gift for the food lover in your life.
20. A chic match holder/striker, because all of those delicious-smelling candles you bought on Black Friday aren't going to light themselves.
21. Some string lights complete with mini clothespins you can hang photos and postcards from! You'll feel so warm and cozy seeing your friends' and family's smiling faces illuminated by a sea of glowing lights. 🥰
22. A Monica's door light switch cover for anyone whose ringtone fluctuates between "I'll Be There for You" and "Smelly Cat" depending on the day.
23. A set of nylon scrubbers that are strong enough to scrape off those crusty bits from your pots and pans but gentle enough that they won't leave scratch marks. Plus, they're reusable — just put them in the dishwasher when it's time to clean!
24. A rustic wooden coat rack, because, no, hanging jackets and scarves on the backs of chairs is *not* a long-term solution. It also comes with a handy shelf for displaying tchotchkes or to use for additional storage.
26. A sweater weather candle to fill your home with the cozy aroma of the woods, warm spices, and citrus when it's just *too cold* to leave the house.
27. A gorgeous tortilla press so you can enjoy homemade tacos and chips made from fresh corn tortillas in the comfort of your own kitchen.
28. A kid-friendly tower stool to give little ones a boost when they want to help out in the kitchen. It can be adjusted to three different heights and, as a bonus, it's as chic as it is useful.
29. A library due date mug for anyone who enjoys contemplating the Dewey Decimal System while sipping their morning coffee.
30. Or, a friendship mug you can customize with each person's location to give as a gift that's sure to make them go through an entire box of tissues upon opening.
31. And speaking of long-distance relationships, a pair of friendship lamps to show your loved one they're on your mind. Tap yours, and theirs will light up at the same time!
32. A pair of mismatched flock earrings for a subtly whimsical look. This asymmetrical set comes with a single bird stud and a flock ear climber.
33. A stunning rolling pin to emboss your cookie and pie doughs with an intricate and impressive-looking pattern (yes, you can take all the credit).
34. A mini ceramic teaspoon rest that'll keep your counter from getting too saucy. It's dishwasher safe and made with lead-free, food-safe glazes.
35. And, a personalized leather pot handle cover, because we've all absentmindedly reached for a piping-hot cast iron skillet at some point in our lives. It can withstand temperatures of up to 450 degrees, and you can have it customized with either your initial or a heart. ❤️
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.