1. Vader arrives like he's Miranda Priestly and everyone is like, "It's SHOWTIME."
2. Luke wants to get Han back from Jabba. I hope he has a good plan because asking nicely doesn't seem to be working.
5. Poor green slave girl. I'm sure no one will miss her but I'm like, what's her story? Where did she come from?
6. I'm new to these movies but I'm pretty sure if Han, Chewie, Leia, 3PO, R2, and Lando are all in the same place, a plan is brewing!
7. The more I look at Jabba, the more I think he looks like the poop emoji.
11. C3PO - " I can't bear to watch." Me too. That tongue. Poor Leia is getting tongue harassed.
13. Luke walked in to Jabba's place like the boss ass Jedi master he is.
14. So this is the infamous slave girl Leia costume that launched a thousand masturbatory sessions?
15. Luke is all confident and cocky now. Except for that time he trusted in the force but still ended up falling through the trap door. Whoops.
16. Oh look. Another terrifying creature. Just when I though Jabba was ugly one.
23. This sand creature is like Audrey 2 in Little Shop of Horrors. Could this be where she came from?
24. Well Luke just saved the day! This fight sequence is the best thing I've seen in any of these movies.
26. Time to peace out. Out with a bang. The Scooby gang knows how to save the day.
27. The Emperor is here. Vader and The Emperor are like, "Luke is going to join us soon." Maniacal laugh.
29. Yoda says Luke doesn't need more training but he won't really be a Jedi until he confronts his dad.
32. Storytime. Obi-Wan is telling Luke the story of his father. Papa Skywalker sounds like a real dick.
34. Luke find out he has a twin sister. Immediately he knows it's Leia. So the force makes people smart too?
35. The rebels need to deactivate the shield to blow up the Death Star. Sounds like nothing could go wrong.
36. Boys and their cars. The Fall-cun is going to be ok, Han.
39. In the forests of Rivendell, Leia is flying the most awesome mid-air motorcycle. I think I love her.
41. Oh look it's Alf. Oh no? Not Alf. An Ewok. A friend told me that. I have no idea what an Ewok is.
42. What was The Emperor doing sitting in that chair looking into space? This is like Thanos all over again.
44. A civilization that worships a mean, racist jerk like 3PO? I think we found Donald Trump's new planet. NASA, where you at?
47. Luke and Leia are exchanging mom stories. Leia knows Luke is her brother, somehow. I bet she regrets that kiss now.
51. Luke thinks The Emperor is overconfident. But like most bad guys do, he announces his master plan. Classic mistake.
53. The Emperor is like, "Give in to hate. Join the Plastics."
59. The Emperor likes to watch. He's like I'm going to enjoy watching you fight your dad.
62. Luke's feelings betrayed him. Way to go, Luke! Why were you even thinking about Leia during a fight?
63. Everyone's hands are coming off.
64. With Vader down, The Emperor is like, "take your father's place -- by my side." These bros ain't loyal.
70. This father and son moment is so touching, but all I can think of is why didn't he disappear when he died like everyone else?
72. Han is like, "Omg you like Luke more than me." And Leia is like, "Yea but not like Cersei or anything."
Ok so final verdict? After watching episodes 4 and 5, these movies were ok but I can see how a kid in the late 70s and early 80s just LOVED it. Also, Han Solo will always be the sexiest pilot in the galaxy!