46 Signs You Went To Princeton
"Dei sub Numine Viget" means "God went to Princeton." And so did Batman.
1. "A small school in New Jersey" is your answer to the question "Where did you go for college?"
2. Your excitement at seeing the colors black and orange has nothing to do with Halloween.
3. You keep purchasing obnoxiously orange clothing, even as you know, deep down, it is most assuredly NOT your color.
4. Squirrels, particularly of the black variety, scare the living daylights out of you.
5. You took a class that was officially or unofficially called Rocks for Jocks, Stars for Stoners, or Physics for Poets.
6. Even though "Wawa" has the same number of consonants as "The Wa," no one ever called it "Wawa."
7. You've tried to explain what an "eating club" is. And then got frustrated and just said, "It's sort of like a frat? A co-ed frat? Where we eat?"
8. You've wondered where President Shirley Tilghman hid the weather machine.
9. Hoagie Haven is your Promised Land. And it just might take you 40 years to get there from Forbes.
And you'd gladly sell your soul for a "Phat Lady."
10. You've humped almost every door you've ever entered while trying to Prox yourself in.
11. You're not really sure when it happened, but Journey and Bon Jovi became the soundtrack to your life.
12. You have a love/hate relationship with Rutgers that no one really understands.
13. You refer to Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Dartmouth, Brown, and Cornell as safety schools.
14. You keep forgetting that the University of Pennsylvania is an Ivy.
15. You have participated in an annual holiday known as "Newman's Day." Paul Newman had to officially deny any involvement because it's just that epic.
16. You watched "House" just to see the back of Frist in the opening credits.
17. You never ate breakfast, but always got Late Meal.
18. You know that DJ Bob pumps the sweetest jams.
19. Walking from Forbes to Charter was the longest walk you ever took on a Friday night.
20. You feel like a habitual name-dropper every time you mention your professors. "Oh yeah, T-Mo, I'm sorry, Toni Morrison, gave me a B+ on that paper."
21. You waited four years to walk out of Fitz-Randolph Gate.