9. Hoagie Haven is your Promised Land. And it just might take you 40 years to get there from Forbes.
And you’d gladly sell your soul for a “Phat Lady.”
11. You’re not really sure when it happened, but Journey and Bon Jovi became the soundtrack to your life.
And you kind of hate yourself for missing out when he was at the 25th last year.
21. You waited four years to walk out of Fitz-Randolph Gate.
24. You’ve watched as turning in papers on Dean’s Date evolved from a spectator sport to a full-blown circus.
Turn in your papers on time, get kettle corn and ice cream. I can’t hit deadlines anymore without salivating.
25. You either couldn’t wait for a Holder Howl to start or you couldn’t wait for the Holder Howl to end.
Some of our traditions are awesome. Others are an acquired taste.
28. You have witnessed a Quidditch match outside buildings that look like J.K. Rowling herself dreamed them up.
You may also have spent inordinate amounts of time trying to decide which residential college was which house in Hogwarts. (Butler is clearly Hufflepuff.)
32. You’ve sat on park benches, at desks, and in buildings older than this country. On campus.
Cannons damaged Nassau Hall during the American Revolution. And our boy, Aaron Burr, Class of 1772, popped a cap in Alexander Hamilton. Making him the first vice president to get away with shooting someone.
33. You don’t know what it means to actually care about football when you’re not playing against Harvard or Yale.
If we beat both Harvard and Yale in a single season, we get a bonfire. There’s just incentive there.
35. You know that two-ply can win elections.
You can have my vote in exchange for two-ply. No, seriously. This is actually a platform for political change at Princeton.
39. You still know the Triangle Club’s “Honor Code” song by heart.
You really wish you could forget it.
42. Your pre-orientation program involved spending a week either sleeping in a fire station in Trenton or going without deodorant in the woods.
Not pictured: bears, deer, raccoons (all of which will try to eat your food), trail mix affectionately known as GORP.
Nothing says bonding like inhaling each other’s B.O. for a week.
45. You return for Reunions every. single. year.
Besides the nostalgia, the camaraderie, the free beer, and the networking, there’s also the sheer entertainment factor of scenes like this. Where else can you find tiger print speedos?
Wait, I really don’t want to know the answer to that.
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌