1. Target, you first failed us when you started sending us cryptic, and might I add, unkind, messages.
2. You then fooled us into thinking we must purchase unnecessary items.
3. Target, you then really rendered a reputation of carelessness and insensitivity with your cliché-ridden product labels.
4. And then you had to go ahead and cast shame and embarrassment on an innocent mannequin.
5. You continued to fail us when you decided that proper grammar was not a necessity.
6. To sever our relationship further, you insulted and judged our purchasing decisions.
7. You tricked us into thinking we were paying less.
8. When really that red sticker was just a sick trick to prompt us to buy more for the same price.
9. The ultimate fail was when you placed these giant red balls in front of your store.
10. And started selling questionable literature.
11. When you started selling acid washed joggers you reached an ultimate low.
12. And when we thought things couldn't get any worse, we saw this new shirt displayed on Aisle 7.
13. Followed by these cow print onesies on Aisle 8.
14. The ultimate letdown was when we traveled to the Dollar Section, only to discover it was completely wiped out.
15. And when we discovered that each night when we (your devoted customers) leave, you raise your prices.
16. Perhaps one of the biggest fails is when you mislabeled your cookies.
17. But Target, why must you continue to mislabel? Deceptive on so many levels.
18. Target, we blame you for making us think that Doritos are part of a balanced diet.
19. But you really flopped when even your online store started to do us wrong.
20. It really makes us customers sad when even a simple Animal Cookie can not be clearly identified.
21. The last straw was when you couldn't correctly use "its"...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!