1. You quickly become fascinated by the places you read about in books.
2. You get a bit too excited for #TBT to show everyone all the places you've been.
3. You're always googling flights even though you have no more vacation days or money.
4. Airports feel like home to you and not even a pat down by the TSA can ruin your excitement.
5. You frequently get lost on the internet due to impromptu traveling research.
6. You write your friends travel manuals even when they don't ask you for recommendations.
7. Your dream vacation is your only motivation to perform well at work. *sigh*
8. When you hear others discuss their dream vacations you smile to yourself.
9. You believe that pilots do God's work.
10. You get jealous when a friend posts back-to-back Instagram photos of their latest travels.
11. You've ranked your friends and family members in terms of how long you could spend traveling with them.
12. AND FINALLY, YOU DANCE REAL GOOD WHEN YOU REMEMBER THAT THE WEEKEND TRIP YOU PLANNED MONTHS AGO IS COMING UP.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!