1. You have a whole syndrome named after you. Middle-child syndrome = the ability to act an ass and have an excuse for doing it.
6. Better yet, you have a younger sibling who looked up to you. You could also blame them for things, and you got to teach them new habits that would make your parents proud.
12. You’re a solid negotiator. When the mind-games didn’t work, you talked your parents into what you wanted by working out deals. This pays off later with job interviews, buying a house, etc.
- The drug that killed Prince is causing an unprecedented wave of fatal overdoses, federal health officials say.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵