1. You have a whole syndrome named after you. Middle-child syndrome = the ability to act an ass and have an excuse for doing it.
6. Better yet, you have a younger sibling who looked up to you. You could also blame them for things, and you got to teach them new habits that would make your parents proud.
12. You’re a solid negotiator. When the mind-games didn’t work, you talked your parents into what you wanted by working out deals. This pays off later with job interviews, buying a house, etc.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.