1. You have a whole syndrome named after you. Middle-child syndrome = the ability to act an ass and have an excuse for doing it.
6. Better yet, you have a younger sibling who looked up to you. You could also blame them for things, and you got to teach them new habits that would make your parents proud.
12. You’re a solid negotiator. When the mind-games didn’t work, you talked your parents into what you wanted by working out deals. This pays off later with job interviews, buying a house, etc.
- Donald Trump's home near Washington, DC has security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- Donald Trump alleged Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting, but he's appeared in a softcore porn.
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.