14. When a customer asks if you can still make an old item.
13. When a customer on drive-thru has a loud radio/muffler/child.
12. When a customer interrupts your greeting and immediately starts ordering.
11. When a customer complains about an ad campaign or signage.
10. When they come out with a terrible new idea and make you taste-test it.
9. When a customer asks if a menu item you hate is any good, and you have to say yes.
8. When your manager gets mad at you about your drive-thru times.
7. When a customer orders an item with everything special
6. And then complains about the price after the extras
5. And then brings it back, half eaten, and demands a refund.
4. And then says that it's outrageous for you to demand a living wage when all you do is mess things up
3. When customer ratings come in and even if you have high scores, you get in trouble for one 1-star rating.
2. When retail workers complain about their jobs
1. Making delicious off-menu food with coworkers when the manager isn't around.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!