18 Winter Coats That Are Actually Worth The Splurge
Coats that are stylish, warm, comfortable, and you can wear throughout the winter seasons. What more could you ask for?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A men's The Northface 1990 Mountain jacket with a snazzy retro design that can withstand even the harshest of temperatures for years and years to come.
3. A plus-size down coat featuring quilted panels to become the beloved winter jacket you'll never want to stop wearing.
10. A men's Columbia Frost Fighter puffer — it's water and stain repellant to wear in the rain, sleet, and snow.
14. A plus-size quilted jacket you'll be able to wear time after time thanks to its all-around functionality.
15. A men's wool-blend overcoat with a knit bib inset to wear to work or business trips for complete warmth in your suit.
16. A plus-size wrapped puffer — not only will it shield you from the cold weather, but it'll also stand out from any other plain, simple jacket in your wardrobe.
18. A wool-blend walking coat to give you a classic and lightweight but warm and elegant silhouette.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.