We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sherpa mini puffer so chic, snazzy, and cozy it will keep you warm in the lowest of temperatures while turning heads on the streets.
2. A faux-fur pom pom beanie for keeping your head warm in the strongest wind or snow.
3. A longline leopard knit cardigan that'll never go out of style!
4. Crew knit socks so cozy you'll never want to take them off.
5. A side buttoned sweater dress you can wear with tights and boots for a perfect fall or winter ensemble.
6. A men's insulated parka — it'll be the ultimate defense against the worst weather while also giving you a dapper and handsome look.
7. A blanket scarf warm enough for those days you don't want to wear a super thick coat.
8. A cat elbow patch sweater for those who are obssessed with cats and fashion (uh, me)!
9. An oversized turtleneck sweater dress so versatile it can be styled however you want season to season.
10. Faux-leather gloves for chic warmth no matter the temperature outside.
11. A men's slim fit knitted pullover for a sleek and handsome look you can wear to work or a night out.
12. Knitted leg warmers — they can be worn over jeans or leggings for that extra layer of warmth.
13. A cowl neck asymmetric sweater to layer on top of your favorite shirt or under your coat for dashing comfort.
14. A suede ankle boot made with shearling and wool to give you plush, vintage-inspired style all winter.
15. A cold-shoulder turtleneck sweater for a little sexy look in the colder seasons.
16. A contrast-sleeve cotton sweater so unique, the compliments will keep on coming!
17. An oversized fuzzy cardigan fashionable enough to wear out of the house, but snuggly enough to sleep in.
18. A pocketed cable knit cardigan that'll be perfect to wear on those chilly days in the office.
19. A shaggy faux-fur coat to slay the popular fashion trend while actually keeping warm.
20. A knitted headband to shield your ears from the cold with a dainty look.
21. A longline puffer jacket will keep you warm and on trend every time you wear it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.