We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Kate Blanc Cosmetics Castor Oil naturally grows out your lashes so they're thicker and longer. Plus, you can use it all over your body for numerous hydration benefits!
2. Tarte Cosmetics Pack Your Bags Undereye Patches are hypoallergenic, water-infused gels infused with coconut oil to reduce puffiness, dullness, dark circles, and fine lines so you'll look bright-eyed and refreshed all day.
3. TIJN Blue Light Blocking–Glasses reduce eye strain while you're staring at your work computer all day!
4. The MediViz Cooling Eye Mask is great for migraines and headaches, while also alleviating puffy and allergic eyes. Just pop it in the fridge or freezer, and sit back and relax!
5. House 99 By Davide Beckham Truly Brighter Eye Balm uses quinoa and caffeine to wake up the eyes and eliminate bags and dark cirlces. Say goodbye to tired eyes!
6. Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask melts into your skin overnight with advocado and coffeeberry to reduce puffiness and bags for an overall even texture and tone.
7. Visine Advanced Redness + Irritation Relief Drops can soothe inflammation and blood-shot eyes for brighter and happier eyes every time.
8. OstrichPillow Light Pillow is like a sleep mask but with neck support so when you fall asleep on the plane, your head will stay propped up and you won't wake up from the bright airplane lights.
9. Julep Crème to Powder Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick effortlessly glides onto your lids exactly where you want it and doesn't crease. Your eyes will look and feel great!
10. Felix Gray Hamilton Sunglasses have a filtering blue light that'll eliminate glares, dry eyes, eye fatigue, and blurred vision. Now you can look at your Instagram for hours in the sun without your eyes straining.
11. BeautyGarde Damage Control Lash + Brow Fortifier is a growth serum that helps transform thin and frail lashes to stong and long lashes. It's water-based so it's great to use with lash extensions and you can use this serum to help grow out your brows!
12. Tarte Cosmetics Travel-Size Tartiest Lash Paint Mascara is ophthalmologist-tested and safe for contact wearers so it won't seep into your eyes while you're on vacation.
13. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water gently and effectively removes eye makeup without causing irritation.
14. Glossier Bubblewrap uses hyaluronic acid and blueberry fruit extract to plump the delicate skin around and under your eyes to improve their overall appearance. Plus, it doubles as a lip plumper!
15. Brickell Men's Restoring Eye Cream is made with caffeine and aloe to take care of those pesky dark circles and puffiness for more energized-looking eyes.
16. Clinique All About The Eyes not only treats fine lines and dark circles, but also helps your concealer stay put throughout the day.
17. Lovoir Winged Stamps helps you nail the perfect cat-eye so your eyes look and feel the way you want them to!
18. Bruder Moist Heat Eye Compress is great relief for people who suffer from dry eyes. The hot compress will soothe and moisturize your parched eyes, without them drying out.
19. Pure Biology Total Eye Cream hydrates and reduces under-eye bags, puffiness, and dark circles. It also works to increase collagen and defend your skin from UV exposure.
20. And Esarora Eye Roller massages and soothes your eye sockets to relieve pain and discomfort. And it just feels great when it's scorching outside!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.