We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion is a sunscreen that actually does what it says. It'll ultra protect your skin with SPF 70 while keeping your skin hydrated, in and out of the water!
2. L'Oreal Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care is a water-based moisturizer that'll improve the appearance of your skin with long-lasting moisture.
3. Keri Nourishing Shea Butter Lotion has a classic and one-of-a-kind formula that I've been using since I was a kid. My skin has never been more healthy, hydrated, shiny, and smooth. I even notice the difference when I use a different product!
4. Burts Bees Hydrating Overnight Mask moisturizes while you're sleeping so you can wake up to bright, dewy, and hydrated skin — ready to take on the day!
5. Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion treats and eliminates acne while moisturizing your skin — without clogging your pores and causing future breakouts.
6. Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream is oil-free with antioxidants and vitamin C to protect your skin from moisture loss.
7. Olay Age Defying Gel Cream Moisturizer is made with hyaluronic acid for 24-hour moisture and dewy-looking skin.
8. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Face Mask quenches dry skin and seals in moisture without clogging your pores.
9. Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash is dermatologist-recommended to relieve chronic dryness with a rich, hypoallergenic lather.
10. Garnier Skin Active Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask works to hydrate and soothe irritated, dry, and even acne-prone skin with chamomile and hyaluronic acid.
11. Aveeno Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser uses chamomile and nourishing oat to alleviate and soothe dry and inflamed skin.
12. Jergens Wet Skin Lotion is a coconut oil-infused body lotion to put on right when you get out of the shower for maximum hydration. And it'll dry quickly before getting dressed — just pat dry with a towel and go!
13. Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash for Sensitive Skin gently removes dirt, makeup, and oil without over-drying. It also helps treats acne!
14. Aveeno Sheer Hydration Daily Moisturizing Lotion is lightweight and absorbs in seconds so your skin is moisturized without the greasy residue.
15. Tree Hut Moroccan Rose Shea Sugar Scrub gently exfoliates dry and flaky skin, leaving it smooth, nourished, and rejuvenated.
16. Olay Ultra Moisture Coconut Oasis Body Wash deeply moisturizes your skin while cleanses — leaving it nourished and hydrated like never before.
17. CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser not only hydrates your skin while it cleans, but also works to restore your skin's natural barrier so it can retain long-term moisture.
18. Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Moisturizing Lotion is non-greasy and will replenish, soothe, and restore your skin's moisture for up to 48 hours.
19. Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream hydrates and brightens your under-eyes so you can look well-rested all day!
20. e.l.f. Cosmetics Hydrating Bubble Mask cleans and moisturizes with thousands of tiny bubbles that'll tickle your skin while leaving it with a hydrated glow.
21. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer has soy to improve your dry skin's texture, dullness, and tone, and SPF 30 to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays.
22. Olay Complete Sensitive Skin Cream Moisturizer uses aloe and vitamin E to help prevent wrinkles and skin damage while cultivating your skin.
23. Pond's Dry Skin Face Moisturizer has a classic formula that'll not only hydrate your skin but give you a smooth and even complexion for years to come.
24. Neutrogena Hydrating Eye Makeup Remover Lotion removes stubborn makeup (even mascara) while replenishing your skin with cucumber aloe.
25. Spring Valley Vitamin E Skin Oil with Keratin gives you the straight-up vitamins you need to nourish your dry skin to a healthy, moisturized state!
26. And Eucerin Skin Calming Dry Skin Body Wash is soap-free so it won't strip your dry skin of the moisture it's already missing.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.