We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Mrs. Meyers geranium soy candle made of renewable ingredients and with a lead-free candle wick that'll burn up to 25 hours long.
2. A Pet House candle to get rid of those stinky litter box or dog bed smells with a blend of essential oils and odor neutralizers.
3. A Homesick candle that'll burn for 60–80 hours and release a pleasant smell of any state to remind you of the place you miss the most.
4. A Capri Blue Volcano candle with up to 35 hours of burn time and a tropical fruit and sugared citrus scent so amazing, you won't stop raving about it. Did I mention these are burned in Anthropologie?
5. A gift set of Anjou Candles, which includes enchanting pear, freesia, blackberry, bay, orange, and peppermint scents that'll add a pleasurable ambiance throughout your home.
6. A NEST bamboo candle to complement your decor with an impeccably refreshing smell of white florals, sparkling citrus, and fresh green accords.
7. A Bath and Body Works aromatherapy stress relief candle that'll help you wind down with a eucalyptus spearmint scent, plus three wicks to keep burning until you're zen.
8. A Wax and Wick's soy candle with scents like sandalwood, whiskey, and black amber for those who prefer outdoorsy and fresh smells.
9. A La Jolíe Muse vanilla coconut candle, which gracefully blends sugar and floral scents perfect for when your sweet tooth needs a little more satisfaction.
10. A PyroPet melting cat candle that'll initially look like a regular cute wax ornament but will turn eerie with the strike of a match.
11. A DW Home tobacco pipe–scented candle with a mix of aromatic greens, soft weathered woods, earthy patchouli, and smoky leather for a robust and nostalgic smell you won't be able to get enough of.
12. A Paddywax Relish Collection candle that comes in a coordinating vintage jar to match the natural and earthy wax fragrances.
13. A Jonathan Alder bourbon candle that'll keep the party going all night long...well, as long as you have it ~LIT~.
14. A set of Ornex tea-sized cactus candles perfect for any desert lover's decor or party theme. They don't have a scent, but will still look super cute.
15. A Gerrard Larriett pet-friendly aromatherapy candle that'll not only help de-stress your mind, but also help calm and relax your hyper four-legged friend.
16. A lunar candle for an exact representation of the moon that'll not only accent your desk or nightstand, but fill your room with a clean ocean scent.
17. An Our Own Candle Company mason jar candle to remind you of summer with homemade honeydew, melon, and watermelon scents and a 100-hour burn time per candle.
18. A Chesapeake Bay mind & body scented candle for balance, harmony, peace, and tranquility and to relax your senses and mind with essential oils.
19. A Highland Bluff Studio butter brew soy candle for a strong buttered rum smell that'll remind you of your favorite cozy pub. Plus, the finished candle can be repurposed as a drinking glass for your very own brew.
Looking for more stuff to help make your house a home? Check out the best places to buy inexpensive furniture online, the best places to buy couches online, cute home decor you’ll wish you knew about sooner, or check out all of our home content for even more great ideas.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.