6. And fan the flames of political debate on Facebook
8. You try to start fashion trends with the future editor of BuzzFeed UK via Twitter
9. You miss the commute, even in conditions like this
10. Because it means you don’t get to meet legends like Carl Downer
Before spending your Saturday night creating a post detailling the miseries of unemployment in the hope that BuzzFeed will give you a desk at its London office and you will be allowed to throw paper aeroplanes and look at taxidermy and photocopy memes all day long.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."