6. And fan the flames of political debate on Facebook
8. You try to start fashion trends with the future editor of BuzzFeed UK via Twitter
9. You miss the commute, even in conditions like this
10. Because it means you don’t get to meet legends like Carl Downer
Before spending your Saturday night creating a post detailling the miseries of unemployment in the hope that BuzzFeed will give you a desk at its London office and you will be allowed to throw paper aeroplanes and look at taxidermy and photocopy memes all day long.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Iraq's prime minister has ordered the arrest of protesters who breached Baghdad's fortified "Green Zone" and occupied the parliament building.
- Around 100 people drowned this past weekend after two migrant vessels went down in the Mediterranean sea.
- And elephants performed for the last time at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey after years of protest from animal advocates 🐘