1. First, Harry taught us to be strong, even in the toughest of times.
2. Then Hermione showed us true priorities to live up to.
3. In the "Chamber of Secrets," Ron taught us how to be brave.
4. While Dobby reminded us to always stand up for what we believe in.
5. Sirius gave us a family to fight for.
6. And Hagrid showed us the true meaning of friendship.
7. In the "Goblet of Fire," the Weasley twins gave singing a new meaning.
8. And Voldemort taught us to never give up, no matter how dead you are.
9. Luna showed us that it's ok to be different.
10. And Snape proved that you can do anything as long as you have great hair.
11. Then in the "Half-Blood Prince," Harry showed us how to fight back while being sassy.
12. Dumbledore became everyone's favorite teacher.
13. While McGonagall remained silently hilarious.
14. Malfoy reveled that even the most arrogant are terrified on the inside.
15. And Ginny showed us that to get the person of your dreams, you just have to be yourself.
16. Neville reminded us that anyone can be the hero.
17. While Ron and Hermione proved that love can be found in the most unexpected places.
18. Molly Weasley showed us how to be a great parent.
19. While James and Lily proved that a parent's love is forever.
20. And finally, the Golden Trio proved that you can accomplish anything.
21. All was well.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!