1. R2D2-Themed Engagement Ring
When groom-to-be Joe began shopping for Emily’s engagement ring, he knew that a run-of-the-mill diamond ring just wouldn’t cut it. The couple, who met while working together in a tattoo shop, bonded over their “nerdiness,” and Joe set out on a quest to find someone to create a R2-D2-themed engagement ring to match his “fanatical Star Wars enthusiasm.”
2. Star Wars-Themed Engagement Photos
Complete with lightsabers, this couple sported Sith and Obi-Wan Kenobi garb for their incredibly detailed Star Wars engagement shoot in the Santa Cruz mountains.
The photographer, Michael of Michael James Photography, explained, “The theme was actually the couple’s idea. The bride, in particular. She really wanted it to be about them, and something they enjoy, and she wanted it to be fun. I’m just glad they let me be the one to photograph such a cool and unique event—not just the Star Wars theme, but their engagement (a once-in-a-lifetime thing).” Check out all of the photos here!
5. Jedi Jet Off
This might not be for everyone, but how adorable is this sendoff for the ultimate Star Wars couple? We’re not entirely sure why they’re holding ponies on a stick (any guesses, readers?) but we love the glow from the light sabers. Check out more unique wedding exit ideas here.
Photo Credit: Whitney Martin Photography
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂