1. Land of Oz
The theme park, which operated from 1970 to 1980, featured a cyclone experience ride within Dorothy’s house, a yellow brick road leading to a show at Emerald City, an artificial balloon ride (a modified ski lift), and a museum with props and costumes from the 1939 film. Anna’s father worked in the park in the ’70s, and her parents have such happy memories from their time spent there. With a little digging, her mom discovered that the park still operates for special events. It was the perfect fit for Anna and Brandon’s big day!
3. Inside Dorothy’s Home, Post-Tornado
After the cyclone experience ride within Dorothy’s home.
4. Ding-Dong, the Witch is Dead!
5. The Bride’s Ruby Slippers
6. A Balloon Release in Honor of Dorothy’s Hot-Air Balloon Ride Home
7. Follow the Yellow Brick Road
After the ceremony, the couple and their guests followed the yellow brick road to Emerald City.
9. We Welcome You to Munchkin Land
11. The Scarecrow and the Tin Man
12. The Witch’s Hat and Bicycle
13. Emerald City Water
14. Oz-Themed Cocktails
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- Former Israeli leader Shimon Peres's funeral is underway in Jerusalem — guests include Barack Obama and Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas.
- Members of UK Parliament will examine Asos working practices after a BuzzFeed News investigation revealed allegations of exploitation.