1. Land of Oz
The theme park, which operated from 1970 to 1980, featured a cyclone experience ride within Dorothy’s house, a yellow brick road leading to a show at Emerald City, an artificial balloon ride (a modified ski lift), and a museum with props and costumes from the 1939 film. Anna’s father worked in the park in the ’70s, and her parents have such happy memories from their time spent there. With a little digging, her mom discovered that the park still operates for special events. It was the perfect fit for Anna and Brandon’s big day!
3. Inside Dorothy’s Home, Post-Tornado
After the cyclone experience ride within Dorothy’s home.
4. Ding-Dong, the Witch is Dead!
5. The Bride’s Ruby Slippers
6. A Balloon Release in Honor of Dorothy’s Hot-Air Balloon Ride Home
7. Follow the Yellow Brick Road
After the ceremony, the couple and their guests followed the yellow brick road to Emerald City.
9. We Welcome You to Munchkin Land
11. The Scarecrow and the Tin Man
12. The Witch’s Hat and Bicycle
13. Emerald City Water
14. Oz-Themed Cocktails
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.