1. When he was only 8-years-old, Youtube user 8titlesdontlie promised his dad that he would get him a ‘57 Chevy Bel-Air on his 57th Birthday. A few days ago, his dad turned 57 and boy was he in for a surprise.
3. You sir, are a great son!
I was pulling 60 hour work weeks over 6 days a week for a few months so I could buy this for him.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂