1. Last night, NBA Commissioner Adam Silver recognized Isaiah Austin as an honorary draft pick by calling his name on behalf of the league. The two shared a touching moment up on stage, which immediately became the highlight of the night.
Just a few days before the draft, Austin (who was considered to be a first-round pick) was diagnosed with a career-ending disease called Marfan syndrome.
5. As Austin and Silver met on center stage, the two shared a heartfelt moment that transcended to more than just basketball.
7. Best of luck in your future, Isaiah.
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.