1. Last night, NBA Commissioner Adam Silver recognized Isaiah Austin as an honorary draft pick by calling his name on behalf of the league. The two shared a touching moment up on stage, which immediately became the highlight of the night.
Just a few days before the draft, Austin (who was considered to be a first-round pick) was diagnosed with a career-ending disease called Marfan syndrome.
5. As Austin and Silver met on center stage, the two shared a heartfelt moment that transcended to more than just basketball.
7. Best of luck in your future, Isaiah.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- Members of UK Parliament will examine Asos working practices after a BuzzFeed News investigation revealed allegations of exploitation.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉