1. You’re always the one in charge of making plans whenever you guys go out:
But it’s mainly because you’re a natural leader.
2. Whenever one of your friends has a problem, you are the first one they turn to:
4. But, you also aren’t afraid to call them out (when you have to):
6. You hate it when one of your friends steals your thunder:
8. You also don’t handle criticism very well:
Even if it’s constructive.
11. Whenever you get into a fight with a friend, you know that being a little snarky is the best way to handle it:
12. For the most part, everyone knows not to get on your bad side:
‘Cause they’re kinda intimidated by you.
13. Being overly affectionate isn’t your thing:
14. But when you are affectionate it’s genuine:
17. Or to look foolish on the dance floor:
21. But above all, you’re a loyal and true friend…
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰