1. In 1981, a year before E.T. shot her into international stardom; Drew was just another child actor, working mainly in commercials. But, that doesn’t mean she didn’t get to work with some serious famous costars.
2. I am talking about: Snap, Crackle, and Pop!
3. The trio come to her rescue and provide her with the “nutritious” breakfast she needs.
4. Drew’s Rice Krispies commercial:
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀