1. In 1981, a year before E.T. shot her into international stardom; Drew was just another child actor, working mainly in commercials. But, that doesn’t mean she didn’t get to work with some serious famous costars.
2. I am talking about: Snap, Crackle, and Pop!
3. The trio come to her rescue and provide her with the “nutritious” breakfast she needs.
4. Drew’s Rice Krispies commercial:
- The World Health Organization says there is "no public health justification" for postponing or moving the Rio Olympics because of Zika virus.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️