1. In the early 1940s, a squirrel named Tommy Tucker caused a sensation for his amazing sense of style.
2. Tommy striking a pose with his “pet” dog, while modeling one of his 30 custom-made dresses.
The adorable outfits were made by Mark and Zaidee Bullis, a couple who adopted Tommy after he was orphaned as a baby.
3. Adorable in stripes and ruffles.
4. Summer ready in his gingham dress.
5. Looking chic in silk! I wonder if he was dressed up for a night out on the town?
6. Awwww, getting a bath before heading out to do some shopping.
7. Wearing his hat and coat, Tommy is ready to go shopping.
8. The local butcher gives Tommy a taste of a hot dog.
9. But it wasn’t all dresses and shopping…
10. …he also brought happiness to kids. Tommy would often visit with sick children.
11. And, of course, he had special outfits for that too!!!
12. Tommy even brought along some his wardrobe (maybe he was going to put on a fashion show) while visiting a sick little girl in the hospital.
13. So cute: Tommy tuckered out after a hard day of cheering up children!
But, unlike most squirrels, he slept in a comfy bed.
- President Donald Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- People in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet for 74 days— at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year 😱