1. Nigerian singer and actor Alex Boyé has teamed up with Utah’s One Voice Children’s Choir to create an amazing “Africanized” version of “Let It Go” from Disney’s Frozen. I guarantee this video will put a smile on your face:
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞