3. But in a 2005 commercial for UNCIEF, things got dark for our beloved Smurfs.
4. The commercial starts off with the familiar peaceful forrest setting, just like the intro to the series.
5. We then cut to a typical Smurf scene, were they are celebrating like usual.
6. But then, out nowhere, bombs drop on the Smurfs!
7. And the Smurf Village is completly destroyed — along with several smurfing casualties.
8. The ad that accompanied the commercial wasn’t much better:
10. Check out the entire destruction of the Smurfs here:
11. And this will be pretty much your reaction:
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲