1. Behold, the Aug. 8, 2000 cover of Us Weekly, seems pretty innocuous, right?
Aug. 28, 2000
2. But look closer:
3. In a strange coincidence Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are put together under the headline “Finding Happiness,” with only Jennifer Aniston standing between them.
4. But is it really a strange coincidence, or are there dark forces behind this?!
5. Were those dark forces slowly laying the foundation for a storyline…
7. LOTS AND LOTS OF MAGAZINES!
Wake up sheep, we are all part of a machine!
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago today, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.