1. Behold, the Aug. 8, 2000 cover of Us Weekly, seems pretty innocuous, right?
Aug. 28, 2000
2. But look closer:
3. In a strange coincidence Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are put together under the headline “Finding Happiness,” with only Jennifer Aniston standing between them.
4. But is it really a strange coincidence, or are there dark forces behind this?!
5. Were those dark forces slowly laying the foundation for a storyline…
7. LOTS AND LOTS OF MAGAZINES!
Wake up sheep, we are all part of a machine!
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳