1. Here’s the official ID for “The Great Lester,” a hardworking, 30-year-old, 4’10” white ventriloquist dummy…
2. …with beautiful red hair and (dead) blue eyes.
3. But most importantly, he “has a wonderful way with the ladies.”
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲