2. Cyndi Lauper, “All Through The Night”
Calls Cyndi Lauper ordinary:
In homecountry, America, Cyndi Lauper is probably filed under “New Wave.” This record is grossly unmusical. Squeezing the rag dry, it is lifted yet again from her LP, “She’s So Incredibly Ordinary.”
4. Modern Romance, “Move On”
Really throws shade at Modern Romance:
There are indeed worse groups than Modern Romance. But can anybody seriously think of one?
6. Level 42, “The Chant Has Begun”
You have to be drunk to enjoy the band Level 42:
That’s strange, I can’t hear it. Having never been sufficiently drunk to enjoy a Level 42 record, I prescribe the Burmese neck ring to these chumps for being icy.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- The drug that killed Prince is causing an unprecedented wave of fatal overdoses, federal health officials say.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.