2. Cyndi Lauper, “All Through The Night”
Calls Cyndi Lauper ordinary:
In homecountry, America, Cyndi Lauper is probably filed under “New Wave.” This record is grossly unmusical. Squeezing the rag dry, it is lifted yet again from her LP, “She’s So Incredibly Ordinary.”
4. Modern Romance, “Move On”
Really throws shade at Modern Romance:
There are indeed worse groups than Modern Romance. But can anybody seriously think of one?
6. Level 42, “The Chant Has Begun”
You have to be drunk to enjoy the band Level 42:
That’s strange, I can’t hear it. Having never been sufficiently drunk to enjoy a Level 42 record, I prescribe the Burmese neck ring to these chumps for being icy.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎