2. Cyndi Lauper, “All Through The Night”
Calls Cyndi Lauper ordinary:
In homecountry, America, Cyndi Lauper is probably filed under “New Wave.” This record is grossly unmusical. Squeezing the rag dry, it is lifted yet again from her LP, “She’s So Incredibly Ordinary.”
4. Modern Romance, “Move On”
Really throws shade at Modern Romance:
There are indeed worse groups than Modern Romance. But can anybody seriously think of one?
6. Level 42, “The Chant Has Begun”
You have to be drunk to enjoy the band Level 42:
That’s strange, I can’t hear it. Having never been sufficiently drunk to enjoy a Level 42 record, I prescribe the Burmese neck ring to these chumps for being icy.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."
- The first national museum dedicated exclusively to African American history and culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.