2. Cyndi Lauper, “All Through The Night”
Calls Cyndi Lauper ordinary:
In homecountry, America, Cyndi Lauper is probably filed under “New Wave.” This record is grossly unmusical. Squeezing the rag dry, it is lifted yet again from her LP, “She’s So Incredibly Ordinary.”
4. Modern Romance, “Move On”
Really throws shade at Modern Romance:
There are indeed worse groups than Modern Romance. But can anybody seriously think of one?
6. Level 42, “The Chant Has Begun”
You have to be drunk to enjoy the band Level 42:
That’s strange, I can’t hear it. Having never been sufficiently drunk to enjoy a Level 42 record, I prescribe the Burmese neck ring to these chumps for being icy.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏