1. Kim Kardashian shared this photo with Kourtney on the set of a 1992 infomercial that starred Bruce Jenner.
Now I have so many questions.
2. Dolly Parton really was amazing as Doralee Rhodes in 9 to 5, which also happened to be her first movie role.
3. For the fifth anniversary of Michael Jackson’s death, Iman remembered the time she starred in his music video for “Remember the Time.”
4. Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss once dressed like glamorous Munchkins for a magazine shoot in the ’90s.
5. Kobe Bryant shared his memories of when he was drafted by the Lakers in 1996.
6. Orange Is the New Black’s Uzo Aduba and her sister were once track stars.
7. While her OITNB co-star, Matt McGorry, seemed like a pretty chill kid.
8. January Jones (left) shared this photo of the time she played an evil fortune teller in a family living room show.
9. James Van Der Beek reminded us that he had some pretty epic man bangs in the ’90s.
10. Cute: CeeLo Green and his sister were all smiles.
11. Mayim Bialik took us back to when she played a young Bette Midler in Beaches.
12. Speaking of Bette Midler, she tweeted out this photo from arguably her best movie role.
- A draft plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀