1. Ringing in 1978 that night at Studio 54:
2. The unofficial Queen of Studio 54 Bianca Jagger (sans husband Mick), who is seen here trying to have a conversation with the iconic Andy Warhol.
Bianca was a regular at Studio 54; she famously rode into the club atop a white horse for her 30th birthday. An iconic moment that Lady Gaga recently paid tribute to at this year’s AMA
3. Legendary fashion designer, and Studio 54 regular, Halston, greeting an unidentified guest (who is rocking a serious Katniss braid).
Halston was the premiere designer of the 1970s. His jersey dresses were popular in the disco scene.
4. Singer and actress Liza Minnelli chilling with her hubby, producer Jack Haley Jr.
Fun fact: Liza and Jack’s parents co-starred together in The Wizard of Oz. His father, Jack Haley, played the Tin Man, while her mother, Judy Garland, played Dorothy.
5. Even Michael Jackson was there!
6. Clearly no decade partied harder than the ’70s.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.