1. In 1991, during a very special episode of the Peabody-award winning* Saved by the Bell, the gang got together and made this emotional and effective PSA about the dangers of marijuana:
*I know that never happened, but let me have it.
2. Twenty two years later we still have this powerful message:
3. And Jessie Spano’s face… clearly she’s thinking “Damn, I hope they don’t mean caffeine pills too.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.