1. In 1991, during a very special episode of the Peabody-award winning* Saved by the Bell, the gang got together and made this emotional and effective PSA about the dangers of marijuana:
*I know that never happened, but let me have it.
2. Twenty two years later we still have this powerful message:
3. And Jessie Spano’s face… clearly she’s thinking “Damn, I hope they don’t mean caffeine pills too.”
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳